Little Brother Appreciation Vol. No Kanye

Originally Posted by EL Flaco McFly

LB is very appreciated... Foreign Exchange is Phonte and Nicolay (who is a Dutch producer)...but LB are them dudes, just wish 9th was still in the group.

We are supposed to have a Foreign Exchange 2 in the near future. Its hard to believe we got such a great album from two dudes on opposite ends of the globeusing AIM.
laugh.gif
Like I remember that stuff. Recordin your 16 then sendinit over to whoever was gettin on and etc..
I dont care what nobody says. LB is for the people. They up there with Buddens, Rhymefest (finally gave dude achance with Man in the Mirror
eek.gif
), Murs. Some of the nicest MCs regulardudes can relate to.

Word....They r definitely appreciated

Went to a concert down here in S. Fla. & ended up talkin to Big Pooh (Cool & down to earth brother) after the show (GREAT show by the way) he saidPhonte was working on a new Foreign Exchange & Pooh was putting out another Solo album....Can't express enough how much I love these guys music.

whats that Little Brother song where Phonte doesn't rhyme for like the whole verse, I only heard and once and i can't find it

The Getback might have been my favorite album to come out this year. I was never a huge 9th wonder fan so it did not surprise me that this album was piff.These guys are so consistent all three of their albums have been high quality and they are some of the only brothers keeping this genre alive.

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

I dont care what nobody says. LB is for the people. They up there with Buddens, Rhymefest (finally gave dude a chance with Man in the Mirror
eek.gif
), Murs. Some of the nicest MCs regular dudes can relate to.
Hell%$#*!+@ yeah. My boy put me on to them a few backs and it opened my eyes to a whole different 'feel' of music. Just caught a show back inNovember, and they are
pimp.gif
on stage. Dude's can put on a show. LB
smokin.gif

I've always herd about them but never gave them a listen. What is a good mixtape for someone who has never listen to their music?

They have been and will continue to decline precipitously following the departure of 9th Wonder. He was the main reason for the early creative success of thatgroup.

Foreign Exchange is my ishhhh though.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The Notorious Gigi Smalls

They have been and will continue to decline precipitously following the departure of 9th Wonder. He was the main reason for the early creative success of that group.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What they need to do is recruit a new just as creative producer to handle all their albums from here on out and not Khrysis or any other in house producer.They need to kinda do like Slum Village did go thru some changes maybe get Danny! another Carolina rapper/producer.

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

Originally Posted by The Notorious Gigi Smalls

They have been and will continue to decline precipitously following the departure of 9th Wonder. He was the main reason for the early creative success of that group.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What they need to do is recruit a new just as creative producer to handle all their albums from here on out and not Khrysis or any other in house producer. They need to kinda d like Slum Village did go thru some changes maybe get Danny! another Carolina rapper/producer.

smokin.gif

mos def after reasearching some of his work...
pimp.gif

I'm glad to see so many people on here appreciate Little Brother...

One of the hottest ever was 'Gangsta Grills' Dj Drama x Little Brother mixtape... I work out to that on the regular....

Fresh from start to finish..... Dope...

Back
Top Bottom