Little Things that are Devastating

Originally Posted by Nash

getting your socks wet
so true
30t6p3b.gif

Eating something spicy and your eye starts itching and you forget that you have stuff on your hands and scratch your eye.

Burn.

Eating something spicy and your eye starts itching and you forget that you have stuff on your hands and scratch your eye.

Burn.

when parents buy a burger king meal and my bro end up with burger, sister got fries and i end up with the drink
frown.gif

when parents buy a burger king meal and my bro end up with burger, sister got fries and i end up with the drink
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

-Forgetting to get sauce from McDonald's, Wendy's, etc. 
The meal isn't the same without it. 
frown.gif
Happened to me earlier and I'm still livid
mad.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

-Forgetting to get sauce from McDonald's, Wendy's, etc. 
The meal isn't the same without it. 
frown.gif
Happened to me earlier and I'm still livid
mad.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

get dressed for your day. feelin good got the cologne goin just had a good breakfast.

then you brush your teeth and get a big +%% glob of toothpaste on your shirt.

get dressed for your day. feelin good got the cologne goin just had a good breakfast.

then you brush your teeth and get a big +%% glob of toothpaste on your shirt.

waking up early, than saying when u get home your gonna sleep right away, or you gonna go to bed wayy early than u usually do, but dont. and end up saying same thing.

farting in a place because no one is around. than someone opens the door and goes in and smells it, and they know who it is.

buying shoes you cant wear cuz you got nothing to wear it with.

pooping and you stay wiping for ever...
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom