Little Things that are Devastating

Pimples in my ear/nose

biting my tongue

Messed up orders at fast food joints

No one responding to my post on NT

not having a ride to go out on weekends (Freshmen in college with no car, Fml)

Pimples in my ear/nose

biting my tongue

Messed up orders at fast food joints

No one responding to my post on NT

not having a ride to go out on weekends (Freshmen in college with no car, Fml)

Choking on your own spit in a room full of ppl or on a date or strangling while drinking.

Originally Posted by late registration

Biting your tongue.
i break a tear every time
embarassed.gif

Saying something embarassing loud when everyone in the previously loud area suddenly decides to stop talking
ohwell.gif

Choking on your own spit in a room full of ppl or on a date or strangling while drinking.

Saying something embarassing loud when everyone in the previously loud area suddenly decides to stop talking
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

go to eat something and its gone

my brother used to kill the pop tarts before i go one...

I hate that!! My sister and my mom stay be doing that. Thats the worst feeling ever. You get all hype then you look in the cabinet & its gone
frown.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

go to eat something and its gone

my brother used to kill the pop tarts before i go one...

I hate that!! My sister and my mom stay be doing that. Thats the worst feeling ever. You get all hype then you look in the cabinet & its gone
frown.gif

while watchin som p0rn your computer freezes and somebody walks in the room and you cant do nothing about, and if you unlplug the computer you look suspiscious.

while watchin som p0rn your computer freezes and somebody walks in the room and you cant do nothing about, and if you unlplug the computer you look suspiscious.

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 you got me dyin. Sounds like a classic NT comic story. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 you got me dyin. Sounds like a classic NT comic story. 
laugh.gif

- phone battery dying on you just as you're constant back n forth txt'ing with that one hot chick was getting you close to your goal

- comp freezing just as the chat between you and a girl was hitting that right frequency, only to restart and not find that vibe again

- sitting in classes all day with a soaker in ur shoes because of the morning rain

- protein shake farts that'll clear an entire class out and someone near you knows its you, esp if its a girl

- phone battery dying on you just as you're constant back n forth txt'ing with that one hot chick was getting you close to your goal

- comp freezing just as the chat between you and a girl was hitting that right frequency, only to restart and not find that vibe again

- sitting in classes all day with a soaker in ur shoes because of the morning rain

- protein shake farts that'll clear an entire class out and someone near you knows its you, esp if its a girl

Starting a new game of ________________ on Xbox 360 only to get to a waypoint, and realize the hard drive isn't in or there's no more space to save files!
30t6p3b.gif
Man DAMN!

Back
Top Bottom