Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don’t even know what traditional means when we have to deal with childish themes or poor writing/dialogue/pacing (which were on display in Obi Wan). Just want a good story.
Yeah, I think with Ahsoka, there's more story to tell, especially given her relationship with Anakin as well as the Clones. While it will unlikely be like Andor, I do think it'll be less cartoony than Boba.

Ahsoka sounds like it's going to be my favorite Disney+ series. I really enjoyed andor, i just wish it had a Jedi or sith appearance somewhere in it.
I was thinking that at first. But the writing was so good that it didn't need to have that added into it. IMO, we'll get plenty of Jedi/Sith in 2023.

Yeah, I think with Ahsoka, there's more story to tell, especially given her relationship with Anakin as well as the Clones. While it will unlikely be like Andor, I do think it'll be less cartoony than Boba.
Yeah, I don't think anything will be near the levels of Boba and heck, even Obi-wan. I want to believe both will be on the same level as Mando.

Tony Gilroy took his time with Season 1, which IMO, benefited the series a lot. Wouldn't mind if the future series start shooting on location. The Volume is cool, but nothing beats an actual on-set location.

Ahsoka > Andre
Ahsoka > Mel

Andor and Maul both dead, no one cares for more from them.
Well you still got the post Clone Wars-pre Rebels era Maul and his criminal organization that they teased at the end of "Solo" to expand on. Also his duel with Vader that they teased that also happened in past in the Rebels show. I think a small 8 episode season will tie up the loose ends

First saw her in that Netflix vampire movie with Jamie Foxx lol. She is fine.

What we know so far then…

Ezra

EEDF45AD-561A-41AD-B3BA-9A1D93D33818.jpeg

Andor really didn't get that much traction in here compared with the other shows. Only saw the first episode. Gotta make time for the rest

Back
Top Bottom