Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Meanwhile, folks who didn't watch BoBF are wondering like "Didn't Grogu leave with Luke?! Why is he back?!" 😅

its gon be in the recap
Of course, but so much was made about it in the S2 finale... with Luke appearing and the emotional goodbye... and now, all of a sudden, at the start of S3...

"I'm back, mofos!" 😆😆
SW - Baby Yoda waving 01.gif

^^^ Honestly, I had completely forgotten all
that happened in BOBF and not the end of thr last season of Mando :lol:

So we have two Star Wars threads?

This was originally The Mandalorian thread because the main thread wasn't getting any traction for the show, I started this thread.

Because of The Book of Boba Fett, which basically Season 2.5 of The Mandalorian, I decided to just make this the live-action thread for the Star Wars Disney+ shows.

I like to just keep discussion limited to just the TV series.

heard terrible reviews about it. Maybe I’ll read it to catch up

I'll save you some time and just say watch episodes 5 and 6 of TBoBF.

They're 100% The Mandalorian episodes 17 and 18 and have zero to do with Boba Fett show and the frustrations it gave its audiences. The quality between those two episodes compared to the first 4 is absolute night and day.

Shows who arent real Star Wars Live Action fans.

Sucks for you, you didnt read the BOBF.

GET FAMILIAR.

minus those two Mando episodes, i wouldnt wish BOBF on nobody man :lol:

What?

There was nothing wrong with those episodes except for that vespa chase and blasting the biker gang that had nothing to do with the sand people slaughter.

The Cad Bane debut scene alone makes the series worth it.

Then you add Mando S2.5 weaved in, you got yourself some good book binding.

I hope BOBF Vol 2 is a love story and I hope BOBF Vol 3 is like the Guardiands Christmas special where Omega and Fennec go on a quest to abduct Max Reebo and give him to Boba for Life Day and then tells him she is his sister.

Last edited:
BOBF did a great job of undermining one of the coolest characters in Star Wars lore.

They promised us Sopranos or Godfather. That one Mando episode not withstanding, BOBF probably the worst live action Star Wars (followed by Obi Wan).

BOBF did a great job of undermining one of the coolest characters in Star Wars lore.

They promised us Sopranos or Godfather. That one Mando episode not withstanding, BOBF probably the worst live action Star Wars (followed by Obi Wan).
Was boring to me. Didn't find anything compelling about the whole Boba Fett story line in that show.

It was pretty not good. Obi Wan was bad. Shame because you don't even have to do much, just simple story beats that made sense and people would have wanted more.

Yall Boba mad.

Too bad.

More books to be written.

Im happy, youre sad.

Bum Bum Bum Bum... FETT!

Good thing Disney doesnt listen to padawans otherwise there would be 50 seasons of X-Wing cockpit riding of Andor over and over again.

It was pretty not good. Obi Wan was bad. Shame because you don't even have to do much, just simple story beats that made sense and people would have wanted more.
Bro I was being attacked lol when I shared my uncommon opinion on the quality of Obi Wan.

How many times did Leia get kidnapped? How many times did Obi Wan get away? How many times did Obi Wan let Vader live?

It definitely had great potential with the Inquisitors, Vader, Obi Wan, etc.

But won’t lie. Andor. Chef’s Kiss. I’m a fan. Mando will scratch a different itch but seems like the scale and stakes will be higher to previous seasons.

im sure we all watched the book of boba fett and yelled "put your ******* helmet back on you washed up fat prick!" a million times over.

I guess Mando fills that niche with the bounty hunting and helmet wearing (and not looking incompetent).

Seems like a waste of programming. Give us a Lando show (with Donald Glover writing and Hiro directing).

Back
Top Bottom