Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
jaypesoz jaypesoz 's comments made me rewatch the trailer and it did seem much darker (along the lines of rogue one perhaps) and better than what we got..
...but i understand that it would have been harder to make a fortune without the family/kid-friendly appeal that this series has. this ended up being a nice balance though and i'm excited for the next season.

5A050CC8-D0B4-421E-A5B2-5FC9DD3DC8D5.jpeg

Great illustration pic popped up in his review.
Disney needs to make a Mandalorian armored Baby Yoda soon.

https://www.deviantart.com/wolfdog-artcorner/art/Baby-Yoda-The-Mandalorian-821478221

Avoided this damn thread until I saw the Finale, such a satisfying end to the season. My heart dropped seeing all those Mandalorian helmets in a pile, followed by IG taking one for the team.

When The Armorer said Din had to care for The Child until it’s “of age” or returned to its race, I was thinking about the impossible task of that considering their race’s aging being significantly slower AND its race being rare AF.

What a freakin series. Also on the toy market side, you know how many Mando figures they’re going to sell with the jet pack? $4B was a damn bargain for this franchise.

Avoided this damn thread until I saw the Finale, such a satisfying end to the season. My heart dropped seeing all those Mandalorian helmets in a pile, followed by IG taking one for the team.

When The Armorer said Din had to care for The Child until it’s “of age” or returned to its race, I was thinking about the impossible task of that considering their race’s aging being significantly slower AND its race being rare AF.

What a freakin series. Also on the toy market side, you know how many Mando figures they’re going to sell with the jet pack? $4B was a damn bargain for this franchise.

See I took the armorers comment as a bit of foreshadowing to mean that Din is going to try, and eventually, find a Jedi...He specifically said “you want me to return the baby to enemy space wizards” or something along those lines...Not even necessarily it’s own species per say, more of its people ~Jedi~...Just like Din is a Mandalorian and he wasn’t born on Mandolore...There’s no way he’s even going be around long enough for the baby to reach adolescences let alone long enough for it to train and accept the creed...

That combined with the Darksaber and I’d bet we’re going to get a fair amount more of force play in season 2...Maybe even a familiar face or two, especially with what Filoni posted on twitter today...

Mando probably won't live long enough to train Baby Yoda as a potential Mandalorian. Finding the Jedi would be ideal. I like how the armorer characterizes them. Makes them seem more malevolent. Mando might find what he thinks are Jedi but are really Sith.

Mando probably won't live long enough to train Baby Yoda as a potential Mandalorian. Finding the Jedi would be ideal. I like how the armorer characterizes them. Makes them seem more malevolent. Mando might find what he thinks are Jedi but are really Sith.

👀

Very true...

Killed or possibly escaped off world...Certainly possible that some said forget it and cut out though...

Paz and Armorer never died and they’re really the only two that matter. The rest are just like Rebels/Resistance throwaway troops anyway.

They probably didn’t wanna have the Mando’s rescue THE Mando three times in a season. Let alone twice in a single episode. No doubt they’ll both be back next season. Those are are pretty popular from what I’ve been seeing.

So "The Mandalorian" is the story about The Child's journey to becoming a Mandalorian and not about Din?

^ That was just one theory my friend came across. Would be a cool twist, but they'd need to time jump hundreds of years? :lol:

Okay, fine, I'll be that guy...I thought the banter between the scouts was really contrived. It took me out of the show for a moment. I loved this season, but that was really cheesy.

dmbrhs dmbrhs yeah I didn’t find the banter hilarious and personally was in a rush to get into the more important stuff, but parts of Star Wars is cheesy humor so I get it. It was a soft intro, which I appreciated.

As for the idea of the show actually referring to The Child as The Mandalorian, it’s an interesting concept. However, with The Creed as it is there’s so much potential for how it could go. Din can take on other foundlings as he’s searching for The Child’s race.

When one of y’all mentioned how Din could accidentally return The Child to Sith, instead of Jedi, I thought about how it could make sense. The Sith would bring The Child to a dying Palpatine to suck the life force out of to sustain life for a couple more decades.

I usually take time to getting to new episodes but after binging eps 6 &7 yall got me hyped for ep 8.

Finale was really good. IG-11 :smokin I was really hoping Din would have some sort of crew by the end of this. Nolte dying :smh: End of ep 7 I thought he was just unconscious.

Wish we got to see the imperial troops take out the other mandalorians.

That end with the black sabre :pimp:

Hang on. Din said that he hasn't heard his name spoken since he was a child... yet The Armorer later called him that!

Back
Top Bottom