Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still can’t get over that scene. Bro the score when he just boarded the cruiser :wow: :sick::sick::sick::pimp:
Ludwig destroyed that score.

when the dark troopers were hitting down the door, felt like a damn countdown when we all knew they could of lásered it down or shot it down.

That was the thing that jumped out to me :lol: When R2 rolled in he was like "Oh #$%& my ninja R2.Where you been at?"

I'm the casual fan. I saw FA and thought it was meh and tried with TLJ and thought nothing. Didn't even try with Sky walker. But this show writing and everything is just really good. I'll go and watch Clones and Rebels before we get hit with the Marvel wave but the prequel trilogies are meh to me, I gave up mid way through of episode 1 because Jar-Jar just is so damn cringe worthy that I might just look for a quick recap. I'm going to re-watch Rogue One. Last time I was half paying attention.

The best part of this series is watching the reaction on YT and seeing how deep this is with everyone. It's just great to see all these adults get turned into a little quick so fast. From here on out I'm rolling with the shows.
Revenge of the Sith had 2 top 5 lightsaber battles ever..
Sith Anakin vs Obi
Yoda vs Sidious

And folks like to **** on Peyton Reed for the Ant-Man movies yet he delivered the best Mandalorian episode.

Not gonna lie tho, I thought the first half of the episode was trash:lol:

Wait. This is BoKatan's ship, right???
I was wondering why it looked so familiar. 😅
Screenshot 2020-12-19 134706.jpg

Grogu is showing up in the series finale to save Mando. Probably from a herd of Mud Horns. Come in at last second and pick up a dozen of them with the force.

But HNNGG this episode. The last act, holy ****. I had to have looked like a ******* child to my gf when Luke showed up because she laughed at my face. Looking like Andy Dwyer out here. That was a hell of a finale. No clue what the story goes on to be, but man. I am thoroughly satisfied with the way they brought Luke in.

So is there any confirmation or indication that Book of Fett will be Mando S3?
Then again, Bo said to Boba "you are not a Mandalorian", to which he replied "I never said I was..."

as unreal as that finale was

i’m gonna be high key furious if they back away from Din and shift to boba and make s3 the book of boba

That Dark Trooper music was FIRE. Not enough has been said about Ludwig and the score/music this season.
Yes, this! It worked so well with the electronic sounds of the Darktroopers themselves... almost sounded like they were making those sounds.

Just peeped. Tears of joy to finally see an OP Luke.

Thank you Favreau & Filoni for saving this franchise |l

This is the actor that was the double for Luke Skywalker in Chapter 16.

Max Lloyd-Jones.

He's only credited as "Double for Jedi".

MV5BYzNhZjdlODUtZmMzNC00ZDUxLWEzM2YtYzdmNDBjYzZmMDcxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@._V1_.jpg

Sitting on my computer watching because the wife and the kids have ZERO interest in any of this. "I know that's not my dog. I KNOW THAT'S NOT MY DOG" She walks behind me looking over my shoulder and I'm screaming like I saw MJ in 83. When R2 came in I almost passed out :lol: 47 years old....geeked ALL the way out!!!

as unreal as that finale was

i’m gonna be high key furious if they back away from Din and shift to boba and make s3 the book of boba
Its suppose to be a spinoff.

I'll only be fine with that scenario if s3 is 16 episodes instead of 8. That way you can tell Boba's and Din's stories with Bo Katan and have them the back in with each other.

This was so fire.

Dunno how to spoiler below.

Star Wars. Luke da gawd. Finally felt the power of the force shown correctly.

My girl has never been into Star Wars and was like meh about the movies and about why I was so into Star Wars (books etc). I’d always say to her I’m so happy they’re back to putting out Star Wars stuff but it hurts my soul to see the mockery they are making of what it is actually really is.

She was freaking out. She’s like i get it get it i get it. Was floored - finally got why a Jedi can shape a galaxy. You could feel the power of Luke and the force. The season long build up of how good at combat Mandalorian were. The snippet feeling of an Ashoka who was good not great tier. The scene of Mando and the struggle 1:1 against the Dark trooper.

The scene of them returning to the ship. That musical score. The X wing showing up. Luke straight washing them and force crushing the last one. Got dayum. Felt like he saved 2020.

Back
Top Bottom