Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When that x wing pulled up....
AEAF2537-5E6B-44C1-B580-7D62513566F2.gif

My girlfriend has almost zero interest in Star Wars. Even she was like “damn they finally made Luke look like a bad @$& after so many years!”

as soon as they said one X Wing pulled up, I was ready :pimp: the entire time I was “is it Luke?!? this has to be Luke!!” And confirmed it with the black glove on one hand :pimp:

I don’t know why that Double Toasted review of this episode pissed me off. I didn’t even finish it.

Despite it’s damn near flawless logic, they really didn’t agree with the decision to bring back Luke because of redundancy.

I’m like brah, what other Jedi that are left would be powerful enough to get Grogu’s beacon?

A Friend
Open The Door

Some of the best pieces of Star Wars music in any medium including the movies. I literally was forced into tears.

Last edited:
Given when The Mandalorian takes place, any of them.

Cal Kestis and Ezra Bridger are both full grown adults. Most likely are both wildly powerful Jedi at this point in time.

True but we don’t know what happened to them yet. Ezra may still be in the unknown regions and Cal’s story still is being written.

We know, at this time, Luke is out there searching for other force sensitives. And since he’s clearly the most powerful, establishes a temple, it HAD to be him. If not it would have just weakened him as a character.

True but we don’t know what happened to them yet. Ezra may still be in the unknown regions and Cal’s story still is being written.

We know, at this time, Luke is out there searching for other force sensitives. And since he’s clearly the most powerful, establishes a temple, it HAD to be him. If not it would have just weakened him as a character.

Exactly. When has this happened before to make it redundant? It’s what makes sense story-wise. And Director's being too clever and making unnecessary plots to subvert expectations is the dumbest thing ever. Tell the story that makes sense = happy fanbase.

I’ve been very critical on Din and this show and even I’m like this is as positive as the fanbase has been since Disney bought them out. But I also know Hot Takes and complaining gets the views and YouTube clicks.

Well I'll give you Ezra cuz his whereabouts are a story in itself but Cal, last I remember from the game decided to do the opposite of Luke, leave force sensitive kids up to the force, and just dipped off in to space with his mentor, witch gf, and alien pilot.

Now there is more to his story (are we expecting another game? :nerd: ) and that's why he could possibly showed up when Grogu sent the message out. As far as we know he had nothing to do with the rebellion at all so who knows where his head is at when maybe a force sensitive that was on that list he had sends out a call for help.

I'm not really concerned with Luke being weakened as a character. To me dude is tarnished beyond repair anyway. It's not a strong argument for why it had to be him for me.

I mean **** cuz of him all the potential Jedi end up dead cuz he couldn't properly train a student.

And neither one of them are Luke Skywalker.
Yeah, thats a good thing :lol:

He did ask who else but Luke could've shown up.

Last edited:
I don’t know why that Double Toasted review of this episode pissed me off. I didn’t even finish it.

Despite it’s damn near flawless logic, they really didn’t agree with the decision to bring back Luke because of redundancy.

I’m like brah, what other Jedi that are left would be powerful enough to get Grogu’s beacon?
:lol: Once it started and I saw homeless Jesus hatin *** face I kept it moving. Enjoyed this too much, flaws and all to let anything steal my joy.

How it started...
SW - Gideon smile.gif

How it's going...
SW - Gideon scared.gif
Dude is such a great actor he had me like ‘damn this dude gets a bad wrap’ when he was pretending to give up Grogu.:rofl:

I saw those same points being made about Luke being redundant, but I just think of the reaction if a new actor showed up. How much explanation would they have to give around that? I don’t know. I’m no Star Wars expert, but it feels like it’s impactful because they were able to age down Mark Hamill.

Feels like there would be an equal or larger segment of Star Wars fans that would be complaining if Sebastian Stan pulled up and we were all just supposed to know.

Nobody cosplays like Japan.

I remember when I went to Universal Studios out there and they had all these dope characters scattered throughout the park and I thought damn universal really goes all out and I found out people dress up and walk around like they're part of the attractions 🤣

My girlfriend has almost zero interest in Star Wars. Even she was like “damn they finally made Luke look like a bad @$& after so many years!”

as soon as they said one X Wing pulled up, I was ready :pimp: the entire time I was “is it Luke?!? this has to be Luke!!” And confirmed it with the black glove on one hand :pimp:

Yeah when Dune said “One X-Wing? Great, we’re saved!” all sarcastic, you knew some **** was about to go down...

Did Leia train as a jedi after ROTJ and was she powerful?
Depends where she's at in her training at the time but yeah she could've shown up too.

She did train as a Jedi under Luke based off comics in canon and a flashback after RotJ. Not to mention we saw proof of it when she superman'd that ho back to safety.

A whole lot of ppl would've been pissed had the hood been thrown back and revealed Leia :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom