Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | New episodes Tuesdays | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
vlcsnap-2022-06-22-13h32m19s933.png

The final fight scene with Obi and Vader was cool

Sista Souljah turned out to be even more pointless in the story

Last edited:
Fight scene was very youtube'd/fan made. Broken mask was cool(in Rebels). Lightsaber blue/red light reflection was cool(in TFA).

if the last 2 episodes feel broken and made no sense as far as reva is con erned its cuz the last 2 episodes were re done so that reva could survive so that she can be in season 2.

in the original ending she goes to vader and lies about killing obi wan. vader senses shes lying and kills her.

the writing and the directing of this show has been pure ****. if in fact they do do a second season please get a new director and writer.

I laugh when someone is confused why others don't like bad writing. Shouldn't be lowering your expectations and standards because something is star wars.
the people calling this series perfect and giving it 10 out of 10 are the reason why disney keeps feeding people a nice warm plate of ****.

the people calling this series perfect and giving it 10 out of 10 are the reason why disney keeps feeding people a nice warm plate of ****.

Honesty, theres never much hate. I think NT is one of the mildest places to discuss SW, if I’m gonna be honest.

People have pages of valid constructive criticism and discuss weak plot points in a regular manner but Disney got the Stans trained to just drop the same tired ol’ toxic, racist, etc. buzzwords just because they’re not on the kool-aid. MCU thread is going through this same **** right now too.

Weird what people get so defensive over.

Youre welcome.

Honestly, Kenobi is like a 9.2 out of 10. So its not PERFECT.

Now Book of Bubba needs to be measured on the Dave Meltzer scale, 10 out of 5, so 20 out of 20.

Initially scene went right over my head, I think I might of had it on pause while on conference call.

Yeah definitely wish we had more of a payoff for her being in the series. However I will say this the Star Wars universe is good about reusing characters. As long as you don't die or say anything to far one side or the other, you can always be on the hook for a check.

The fight choreography was ok, but i really hate the way it was directed. From the angles used. the quick cuts, to that whole shaky cam effect....It had the energy of a music video. Deborah Chow's work on the show was pretty disappointing overall.

I cant believe they didnt give Reva a legit duel with Obi at least once. For a character that was hyped as a star in the show, she was pretty useless.

The fight choreography was ok, but i really hate the way it was directed. From the angles used. the quick cuts, to that whole shaky cam effect....It had the energy of a music video. Deborah Chow's work on the show was pretty disappointing overall.

I cant believe they didnt give Reva a legit duel with Obi at least once. For a character that was hyped as a star in the show, she was pretty useless.
What was that stupid top down shot they did on the fight. Did not like that.

i wonder if they really thought hayden still looked young enough to play his padiwan self or they just cut cost by not using cgi to deage his face.

It reminded me of when tv sitcoms like king of queens or everybody love raymond would do flashback scenes of their teen or twenty years and all they did was have the actors wear wigs and wear younger looking clothes.

Back
Top Bottom