Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | New episodes Tuesdays | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So you guys wouldn’t want to see a season 2 Obi Wan where we get a live action rematch with Maul?
Nah, that stories already been told in Clone Wars and in Rebels and had a nice finale to it too.

What I STILL want to see and what I was hoping this show would be about: Obi Wan realizing he has more purpose to the Jedi Order and finding out one of his peers was in great danger and going off-world to help protect them (could have been Quinlan Voss, could have been Luminara...**** could have been Yaddle with a young Grogu :lol: :lol:). Yes, I understand the Luke scenario, but they could have just saved Leia ONCE and then find himself in the situation to help one of the Jedi's above with intel from O'Shea Jackson.

1 week out and the one thing that still irritates me is Obi Wan walking away from that Vader fight when he could have just ended it there and hurting the Empire drastically. They were better off with the Inquisitors coming to help Vader or if they felt inclined to bring in the Emperor then he should have came and saved Vader and that would have made so much more sense for Obi Wan to dip from that scene...The way they ended up doing it on the show really felt like they forced the scene because it has to build up to ANH.

still made no sense whatsoever to abandon the force and think you could protect luke without a lighrsaber.

there was no reaaon to do that

now after leaving the planet and having luke almost get killed you cool with the force now and letting reva go free to tell anyone anakin has a son?

should have just made a black krrsantan tv series

still made no sense whatsoever to abandon the force and think you could protect luke without a lighrsaber.

there was no reaaon to do that

now after leaving the planet and having luke almost get killed you cool with the force now and letting reva go free to tell anyone anakin has a son?

should have just made a black krrsantan tv series

Thats what you get for thinking so hard

animation - 2022-01-08T154317.662.gif

Attachments

• animation - 2022-01-08T154024.701.gif
    animation - 2022-01-08T154024.701.gif
    935.1 KB · Views: 186
Star Wars in movie / live action format is a $10 dollar move with a $.10 cent finish.

Books damn goat though. And some animated series pretty goat too.

Would love love love an animated series of the Bane Trilogy. Cuz for sure they’d screw that up royally for live action.

Guess you could apply that to DCU, MCU, etc. Time and budget aren’t a restriction. Just the reader’s imagination and writer’s ability.

Supposedly, the Vader comic series is supposed to be GOAT’d. Definitely need to get a Marvel Unlimited subscription to catch up.

Back
Top Bottom