Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | New episodes Tuesdays | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i wonder if they really thought hayden still looked young enough to play his padiwan self or they just cut cost by not using cgi to deage his face.

It reminded me of when tv sitcoms like king of queens or everybody love raymond would do flashback scenes of their teen or twenty years and all they did was have the actors wear wigs and wear younger looking clothes.
I swear that be the worst when they try and pass there current self as a 20 year old. LMAO. Definitely should of went with the CGI on Hayden. Not everyone is Asoka. Really got me contemplating what am I paying for on Disney+.

I wish they would have had a Togruta as rey instead of a human in the sequel trilogy.

make her ahsokas daughter. that would have been cool.

nobody would be able to hate an alien species 🤣 plus ahsoka is a beloved star wars character.

but ofcourse they had to have some random *** white girl as the hero.

I can’t believe they called her a stand out. I think she’s attractive. And I heard she was a great actor in other projects. But this? The plot hamstrung everyone from really strutting their acting prowess.

This was so bad but so good because Star Wars. It was truly terrible terrible writing and execution. Don’t know why it needs to be like this it’s so easy to build intrigue

Star Wars is known to pull in top talent and hand them trash writing/dialogue and plots at this point 😂. I dont judge any actor’s skills based off their role in any SW media.

Being in modern day SW is like joining the Knicks. You’re just there to get the bag and the fans will always shell out the cash for it just because it’s the norm thing to do.

1656175502061.jpeg

1656175520741.jpeg

1656175552144.jpeg

1656175534326.jpeg

No need for a season 2...everything ended good enough for these characters to carry over into A New Hope years later. But nope, they will try to pump out more seasons and force storylines.

Reva is done, there is no need for her to be a part of anything moving forward. She's not Ahsoka and even her abilities/combat skills are nothing special. She should just become a farmer or some civilian ish

I hope none of the folks criticizing this were prequel lovers because some of the criticism they rebelled against were the same. Bad writing, bad dialogue, wooden acting. Seems like a staple for the tent pole stuff so much the blame lies with the SW establishment behind the scenes. Weirdly though some of the smaller things get a bit more love, I do hope Reva gets a show (maybe animated, they can do more)and more of her story fleshed out like Anakin and Ahsoka did in Clone Wars. People don't remember they said the exact same things about them.

Moses Ingram is going from Darth Vader to Padme.

She is replacing Lupita Nyong'o, who bowed out.
I can’t believe they called her a stand out. I think she’s attractive. And I heard she was a great actor in other projects. But this? The plot hamstrung everyone from really strutting their acting prowess.
I mean with what she was given I could call her a stand out. Star Wars writing makes it HARD to be a stand out. They have had tons of top tier actors and actresses, Marvel and Star Wars finds a way to dumb you down with the script.
No need for a season 2...everything ended good enough for these characters to carry over into A New Hope years later. But nope, they will try to pump out more seasons and force storylines.

Reva is done, there is no need for her to be a part of anything moving forward. She's not Ahsoka and even her abilities/combat skills are nothing special. She should just become a farmer or some civilian ish
Yeah become a farmer trying to get moisture out of a desert. LMAO. Equivalent to trying to make ice cubes in hell.

im just waiting fir them to announce season 2 of the book of boba fett 🤣

gonna have boba fett fall in love, have a family, then start going to church with the hutts.

im just waiting fir them to announce season 2 of the book of boba fett 🤣

gonna have boba fett fall in love, have a family, then start going to church with the hutts.

A born again something would be genius. It would bring back the right wing demographic that’s boycotting Disney. He could start becoming a minister who goes to different planets and converts them (or kills if they refuse) the word of his savior.

series should end with mace doing boba like he did his dad lol
at this point, lightsaber stabs to the intestines don’t kill, so i’m sure electricity and flying thousands of feet in the air is survivable as well

Bring Mace byke.

edit: MF.

Jedi and Sith so weak in these shows it’s lame. They legit have 1/1000th of the power afforded to them in books. A few clones or machines taking out a jedi master. Should take damn near ten armies to even dent them.

So you guys wouldn’t want to see a season 2 Obi Wan where we get a live action rematch with Maul?

Back
Top Bottom