Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | New episodes Tuesdays | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So why did IG-11 want to kill Baby Yoda? Was he even hired by Werner Herzog?

Greef indicated that a lot of bounty hunters received the contract for Baby Yoda. IG-11 specifically stated that his commission was to bring back Baby Yoda dead. Even when Mando got the contract, the Client and the Doctor had different opinions on how to bring the bounty back. The Client didn't really care, the Doctor wanted Baby Yoda alive.

so reading from snippets regarding the darksaber, it was made by the first mandalorian inducted to the jedi council?

did dude also never removed his helmet the whole time? also, how many mandalorian were in the jedi council since? seems like theres only one darksaber so did the others just have a light saber like the other jedis?

Unless the Armorer is dead I wouldn't be able to comprehend how Din is the rightful heir, he's a foundling. Only reason he'd be the absolute heir is if he were the only remaining Mandolorian. Correct me if I'm wrong y'all. I would purchase so much merchandise with him wielding it though, so I'm not mad at the idea haha!

For the folks who know... does this theory make sense?
Thread

From what I know, the Darksaber isn’t an heirloom but whoever wields it is the ruler. That’s how Maul was able to rule Mandalore and that’s why Sabine was the rightful ruler after Gar Saxon was killed. Bo Katan had it last so maybe flashback episode with Gideon killing Bo Katan during the “Night of a thousand screams” to gain ownership of it?

so reading from snippets regarding the darksaber, it was made by the first mandalorian inducted to the jedi council?

did dude also never removed his helmet the whole time? also, how many mandalorian were in the jedi council since? seems like theres only one darksaber so did the others just have a light saber like the other jedis?
Yeah, I'm not sure he wore a full helmet covering his face at all times. He joined the order when he was young.

From the old EU continuity that is no longer canon, no other Mandalorian than Tarre Viszla, that follows the mandalorian way (wearing the helmet and never taking it off) has joined the Jedi order.

After he died, members of his clan stole the dark saber he made from a Jedi temple and used it to unify Mandalore.

Last edited:
From what I know, the Darksaber isn’t an heirloom but whoever wields it is the ruler. That’s how Maul was able to rule Mandalore and that’s why Sabine was the rightful ruler after Gar Saxon was killed. Bo Katan had it last so maybe flashback episode with Gideon killing Bo Katan during the “Night of a thousand screams” to gain ownership of it?
So in Bo Katan losing the Darksaber, does it necessarily mean she died? She'd be cool to see in S2 to tie the different shows together. And perhaps Sabine?

So in Bo Katan losing the Darksaber, does it necessarily mean she died? She'd be cool to see in S2 to tie the different shows together. And perhaps Sabine?

I always say no body=no death. Nothing's ever really guaranteed. There's no way Bo Katan isn't in season two though. I think this show's gonna take it up a notch with the cameo's like what's been reported.

but I'd definitely love to see live action Sabine but I feel like her and Ahsoka will end up getting their own animated show to round out Filoni's Trilogy of shows before moving onto live-action full time. I'm not gonna count Resistance.

Some Season 2 info from Moff Fring.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom