Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | New episodes Tuesdays | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One thing I call in to question about the awareness of jedi and the force is the show takes place after the fall of the Empire. It should be a pretty widespread galactic fact that the jedi Luke Skywalker defeated Vader and the Emperor. The same Luke Skywalker that blew up the deathstar.

Cuz when you look @ TFA the whole thing decades later is find Luke the Jedi so he can save the day with everybody in the resistance saying may the force be with you as if they know.

One thing I call in to question about the awareness of jedi and the force is the show takes place after the fall of the Empire. It should be a pretty widespread galactic fact that the jedi Luke Skywalker defeated Vader and the Emperor. The same Luke Skywalker that blew up the deathstar.

Cuz when you look @ TFA the whole thing decades later is find Luke the Jedi so he can save the day with everybody in the resistance saying may the force be with you as if they know.
Hella agree with this. Idk why it’s such a mystery about Jedi’s. This ain’t that far past Return of the Jedi. The only counter I can make to this (and I’m assuming here) is that Vader and the Emporer really shut down the notion of any Jedi being alive and practicing anymore. Trump like propaganda.

To the defense of the new trilogy, whatever we’re calling that - the only thing I can say about finding Luke and the Resistance knowing about the force is that Leia has a big part in that. But again, we’re all left kind of assuming things which is a big problem with this trilogy.

Finally binged through the whole season this weekend and I enjoyed it a lot. I’ll probably do the same for season 2, some episodes in the middle would have felt more like a drag if I was only watching an episode a week.

pedro got that bowl haircut and thin mustache. Not surprised he wants to keep the helmet on to stay cool.

Random thoughts:

-Season was great, helmet reveal was meh.
-jedi and the force being a myth is cool with me. It seems like unless you were directly there, all you heard were stories and myths, which eventually died out when Like went into hiding.
-Black saber...woo!!
- blackened armor and jet pack...woo!!

OMG JUST SAW THIS ON REDDIT.
82FD1BAC-7FFB-44F1-B7B7-BE9AED9EC988.png

The helmet and rifle were at Dok Ondar's Den Of Antiquities the entire time...

Last edited:
I need to go back. It was way too hot during my first visit and my kids were struggling lol.

I'm finally getting out to Galaxy's Edge in February, so I'm going to see who I can bribe to put on the helmet.

Back
Top Bottom