Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | New episodes Tuesdays | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
89D55D18-47E1-44F1-AE18-4F780281BC17.jpeg

Good episode, some if it felt filler, and tbh I'd be pissed if I paid to watch this in a theater.

Scratch that. Not pissed. The visuals and sound were astonishing at times. The story didn't progress enough for me to feel like there was payoff for a theater experience tho.

Last edited:
I’m still having chills. What an amazing episode!!!

and man i think all the CGI budget got blown here because Anakin looked fantastic in the flashback scenes.

I can’t wait to binge the whole season once it ends. Hands down for me it’s the top SW series.

It was dope revisiting the clone wars in live action, felt like it would've been better if the scenes weren't so foggy.

Last edited:
really liked the flashback scenes and think they did a good enough job on anakins deaging.

hope we never see kanans kid again the rest of the series.

hera is the worst mom on earth. took her kid along on a dangerous mission for no ****ing reason. left him by himself at the place where the good guys just got washed and vanished

atleast we didnt get another kidnapping

loved the episode, series been so good i got home at 1:30AM and still had to watch this episode and ti was worth it and i never even seen the animated stuff

with that said

absolutely hate the dumb govt or the republic or whatever

they wont send one xwing to assist a possible thrawn return threat but send out a fleet, 3 gigantic ships to take in two people (3 if they think sabine is there too)

just the dumbest s*t ever, no wonder the bad guys always out there always on the rise

This was as Star Wars as Star Wars can get. Hyped that Captain/Commander Rex and Mauldalorians are officially seen in live-action. Was waiting to see a young Bo Katan but Dave probably didn't want to dilute it with us finally getting a Rex/Snips/Anakin group shot.

Wow, what at trip!

First off, the visuals were amazing! Yeah, too much smoke and dust, but the silhouettes, the Vader-Ani transitions, the Clones... awesome. That's Filoni's vision right there!

Did not expect to see child Ahsoka... but seeing Anakin's Clone Wars armor was so cool. And it's weird (in a good way) to see Hayden play animated Anakin. De-ageing looked so much better.

So what are we to make of Ahsoka's trip to the WBW? Was that really Anakin's Force ghost or was it just her hallucination?

And yeah, it's so crazy to see an actual child fighting in a war. 😕

Capt. Rex!

Is this the first time we see Ahsoka without her headband thingy?

The Lightsaber fights looked amazing.
animation - 2023-09-13T224812.243.gif

Huyang's "they never listen" at the beginning was quite heartbreaking... he's probably seen so much tragedy over the years.

Wow, what at trip!

First off, the visuals were amazing! Yeah, too much smoke and dust, but the silhouettes, the Vader-Ani transitions, the Clones... awesome. That's Filoni's vision right there!

Did not expect to see child Ahsoka... but seeing Anakin's Clone Wars armor was so cool. And it's weird (in a good way) to see Hayden play animated Anakin. De-ageing looked so much better.

So what are we to make of Ahsoka's trip to the WBW? Was that really Anakin's Force ghost or was it just her hallucination?

Capt. Rex!

Huyang's "they never listen" at the beginning was quite heartbreaking... he's probably seen so much tragedy over the years.
Huyang has been around for thousands of years, right? I'm sure he has.

Wow, what at trip!

Capt. Rex!

i need to practice more because for the life of me I still can't get a smooth Obi-Ani lightsaber spin :rolleyes

I'm looking forward in seeing how Morgan finds Thrawn and if/how Ashoka finds Ezra. Hopefully we get the Thrawn reveal next week?

I'm looking forward in seeing how Morgan finds Thrawn and if/how Ashoka finds Ezra. Hopefully we get the Thrawn reveal next week?

I didn't think we'd see Ezra until the finale. Dude's basically been the MacGuffin this season so I'm curious how it's all gonna tie into whatever's next. Whether Mando s4 or the Filoni movie. Kinda crazy we're already only 3 eps. out until the end.

The fog was definitely a cost cutting measure but I liked it. Think it actually added more to the scene

Back
Top Bottom