Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | New episodes Tuesdays | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i hope that receding harilines just for the show

GOZHk6DXIAArwWM

another good episode

they just made mae pure evil, interesting choice that she has no turn

so their clan is the witches and the twins are conceived by magic? also interesting that their powers/magic is actually force based too

i guess the witches being lesbos gon’ have incels up in arms again

jedi being there when the fire happens is too convenient so they definitely had a hand in killing those witches, not like they died due to the fire, thy were already dead

sol probably was against it and was against them or something

hope we see more coven of witches back story too along with the new sith

the power of two chant is very reminiscent ent of the sith rule of two

curious what the midichlorian counts are for the twins, i guess thats back again?

casual fan so the new republic isnt really i am very familiar with but heard it in one of the pods that in that era,…

the jedis control who can and cant have the force powers and ep3 has shown that bad side of the jedis and its nice to see that pov

Bruh this episode was jokes. Somehow stone is flammable and spreads quickly :lol:

The neck beards and incels are going to go crazy with all the girl power witches and children being conceived by two women.

Disney gotta be trolling

Also I don't think the woman with the horns died and is sith

Last edited:
i guess im the only one who liked the episode :lol:
I wouldn't say I liked or didn't like it... but I am intrigued by where this story is headed as well as the points you mentioned in the previous post. The chant and dance felt a bit jarring tho.

Mae 'starts a fire' and then the next min, the entire joint is up in flames. A whole chunk of time went missing there, but I'm sure they'll address it down the road. There's no way Mae is that powerful.

And with Koril being a Zabrak, I guess there are tie-ins to her to the Nightsisters of Dathomir?

And I wonder how the twins were conceived... given how much of a big deal 'if the Jedi found out' or something. 🤔

And why is the Wookie always working on something mechanical? 😅

Why do people assume they know anything about the reproductive biology of beings in a galaxy far, far away? If Anakin came about by immaculate conception, I have no issue with seemingly female beings loving a couple children into existence.

🤷‍♂️

Why do people assume they know anything about the reproductive biology of beings in a galaxy far, far away? If Anakin came about by immaculate conception, I have no issue with seemingly female beings loving a couple children into existence.

🤷‍♂️
Thing though is it's known how the witches create life for decades, see Darth Maul. A big nothing burger again for old dorks.

Almost fell asleep a few times watching this episode. In hindsight, i probably didnt need to see the backstory of Osha/Mae, the first two episodes kinda accomplished what i needed to know.

Regardless of all that, I do love the fact that right wing conservatives are getting their panties in a bunch over a galaxy far, far away :lol:

Episode 3 wasn’t too bad. Definitely interested in the witches backstory more definitely gives the Witches of Dathomir vibes.

And just like clockwork conservatives/incels are having a meltdown over a fictional story. 🤣🤣🤣 rinse and repeat EVERY. DAMN. TIME.

Episode three had a play like vibe to it. The director is supposed to have that background. Episode wasn’t bad, wasn’t great and continues the whodunnit vibe.

I had to read online that episode three retconned Episode Three. Lol…

Is Disney trolling society, nerds, etc?

Episode 3 wasn’t too bad. Definitely interested in the witches backstory more definitely gives the Witches of Dathomir vibes.

And just like clockwork conservatives/incels are having a meltdown over a fictional story. 🤣🤣🤣 rinse and repeat EVERY. DAMN. TIME.
Kinda glad we were just able to enjoy **** back in the day without this much irrelevant noise. I'm imagining dudes crying how "woke" The Ring was because their villians need to be a man.
Ringu.jpg

Back
Top Bottom