Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | New episodes Tuesdays | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shortest episode, and might be one of the best with some of the most central storyline stuff. They’re really doing a good job balancing the filler and main story.

Little Grogu shackles.:frown:

It’s going to be Jar Jar. Nobody expectsa Jar Jar.

Hot Take Tinfoil Prediction
Mando dies, Boba Fett becomes the new Mando of the show

I've been telling y'all this show is all smoke and mirrors. Din's been a fraud. Boba saved them and Din was like.

hamilton-jordan.jpg

I've been telling y'all this show is all smoke and mirrors. Din's been a fraud. Boba saved them and Din was like.

hamilton-jordan.jpg
Imma argue for the sake of arguing...but I’m sure the outcome woulda been different if Boba didn’t tell Din to take off the jet pack :ohwell:

and did I see a beer belly on Boba? I know it’s been like 20 years, but I thought Boba would sweat it all out on Tattooine

Boba looked like he could take care of himself. Why didn't he just take fight Cobb for the armor?

I like how Boba Fett just showed up in the Slave 1 non-chalant and was like "I want your armor" lol.
Happy to see Ming Na back on the show.
And like what many of you said, I was LOLing at Din playing around by repeating Grogu's name lol.

Regarding which Jedi answers Grogu's call.

I don't think it'll be Luke or Ezra. Unless they recast Prime Luke, I don't think they'd have Mark Hamill on the show and have him de-aged the entire time lol. With Ezra, I feel like that would be the easy answer due to all the connections from Rebels that we've seen through this show. Would I want it to be Ezra? Of course. I just think Cal Ketsis will end up dying by the end of the second game. So, I think we end up seeing Mace Windu, because why not? Samuel L. Jackson is in everything these days.

Regarding which Jedi answers Grogu's call.

I don't think it'll be Luke or Ezra. Unless they recast Prime Luke, I don't think they'd have Mark Hamill on the show and have him de-aged the entire time lol. With Ezra, I feel like that would be the easy answer due to all the connections from Rebels that we've seen through this show. Would I want it to be Ezra? Of course. I just think Cal Ketsis will end up dying by the end of the second game. So, I think we end up seeing Mace Windu, because why not? Samuel L. Jackson is in everything these days.
not sure how receptive boba would be to helping on this mission alongside the dude that decapitated his pops :lol:

I just know Rodriguez wishes he could've got some blood and a decapitation during those Fett scenes.

is the “is boba fett a Mandalorian” convo officially over :nerd:
I guess he technically is by way of parentage but on the other hand going by culture and upbringing he's not.

He could blend in with them easy though.

Last edited:
:nerd:

Disney not letting foreign voice over actors view the last 20 minutes of the last episode for their dubs until next week sometime...

What are they trying to keep from leaking?

yall think we'll get a flashback of how grogu escaped?

there were reports of ewan visiting the set supposedly for some test shots for obi wan series but any chance they might just show a flashback with him helping grogu out?

a flashback episode seems perfect for the next episode right before the finale

Wouldn’t be too far of a stretch honestly...They gave Din a couple good flashbacks last season...Def plausible they give Grogu the same treatment in the next couple of episodes...

Back
Top Bottom