Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | New episodes Tuesdays | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hopefully he can get another one, ship is pretty sick and seems to fit his character

Yeah, he def seemed like a bit of a fool this episode. Like him trying to get "the kid" to snap out of his Force-trance. I was like "call him by his name!" While that probably would not have worked, it was obvs that he responds to that name more. But clearly, this was an episode to showcase Boba.

Yea, and let's not forget he scrambling up the hill, meanwhile his jetpack laying around somewhere, like dude ain't get enough to eat or sleep this episode and had a few brain farts.

gus fring been the man a looooong time. dude is cold. his presentance is commanding.

Giancarlo is definitely that dude. If I see something with him in it, I usually check it out just cause dude's a great actor, same w/ Don Cheadle

Just did a rewatch. 2 things that kinda stood out to me that I didn’t catch the 1st time:

1. Grogu force choking the stormtroopers. This is the 2nd time that a reference to the dark side has been hinted at with Grogu - the first being Ahsoka saying he’s too attached.
2. When Gideon was watching him force choke the stormtroopers, he said “you’re getting good at that” - a line that makes it seem like he’s seen him before previously and knows how much his abilities have strengthened. But this is the first time we’ve actually seen them together on camera at least.

edit:
3. Why would Boba be like “they’re back. The empire.” After he seen Gideon’s destroyer. Like duh man - you just marked like 40 stormtroopers.

Last edited:
Just did a rewatch. 2 things that kinda stood out to me that I didn’t catch the 1st time:

1. Grogu force choking the stormtroopers. This is the 2nd time that a reference to the dark side has been hinted at with Grogu - the first being Ahsoka saying he’s too attached.
2. When Gideon was watching him force choke the stormtroopers, he said “you’re getting good at that” - a line that makes it seem like he’s seen him before previously and knows how much his abilities have strengthened. But this is the first time we’ve actually seen them together on camera at least.

edit:
3. Why would Boba be like “they’re back. The empire.” After he seen Gideon’s destroyer. Like duh man - you just marked like 40 stormtroopers.

didnt he force choke Cara?

That leads back into Ahsoka's comment on how attached he is to Din and how it's dangerous. Grogu Force choked Cara cuz he thought she was hurting him. Plus, he's surrounded by violence! Din settles everything thru violence! Filoni totally setting him up for a trip down the Dark Side!

Probably gonna need to lean more toward the dark side to rock with the other Mandalorians anyway and eventually lead them

Last edited:
Craig yoda would be a great player for the dark side. Immediate difference maker. Role player with star potential.

That's not a moon...😹

Screen-Shot-2020-12-05-at-9.17.47-AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: ARK
I wonder, should they merge current movie trilogy elements into this, maybe try and fix some things, or just scrap and redo the mainline trilogy?

I know rey and Boyega been froze out of hollywood. They'd welcome those checks I'm sure. Although john blasted Lucas films for wasting him...so that might be dead

What happen with Daisy Ridley?
Froze out. Said she doesn't get any parts after star Wars.

Which really sucks because she dealt with a lot of bs for even taking the Rey part and making the movies. Threats and weirdos like what was happening with bree larsen

I know rey and Boyega been froze out of hollywood. They'd welcome those checks I'm sure. Although john blasted Lucas films for wasting him...so that might be dead

Boyega is still getting roles, not sure about Rey though.

Froze out. Said she doesn't get any parts after star Wars.

Which really sucks because she dealt with a lot of bs for even taking the Rey part and making the movies. Threats and weirdos like what was happening with bree larsen
That's really odd IMO. She was the best part of the sequel trilogy IMO, not her fault that it had a horrible script.

I’m not here for Daisy complaining about not getting more roles, she was the lead actress in a SW trilogy. If she can’t parlay that to other roles and would offer “I can’t get roles now because I was in Star Wars” interviews then it says a lot. Driver getting work, Oscar getting jobs, Boyega got bopped and has been keeping it perhaps too 100 for Hollywood, but is getting work, so if Daisy’s privileged self doesn’t realize she might just have to grind more then it is what it is...Such a shame too because I like Rey.

Back
Top Bottom