Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | New episodes Tuesdays | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think if they gave even 10 more minutes to this episode they could have smoothed out the plot, seemed like its was so in your face with how things were unfolding.

feel like they put Din on dummy mode in this episode tbh
Mans stupidly tried penetrating that force field 3 times and then left the kid instead of being the last line of defense. Then instead of putting his jetpack on trekked it to kill storm troopers :smh:

Yeah Boba looking a little thicc in that armor now :lol: I guess 5-6 years can change you? Despite that, great episode again. Too short but I see the arc setting up for the finale. Definitely plan on seeing Bo Katan again and reclaiming that darksaber. Sherriff Maga going to get more screen time :smh:

1607146561832.gif

feel like they put Din on dummy mode in this episode tbh
Yeah, he def seemed like a bit of a fool this episode. Like him trying to get "the kid" to snap out of his Force-trance. I was like "call him by his name!" While that probably would not have worked, it was obvs that he responds to that name more. But clearly, this was an episode to showcase Boba.

as much as i loved the episode, kind of dumb for him to keep trying to get in that force barrier

lafter that thing put me on my a** twice, i am not going to try a third time, hell i might not even try a second time

Mando like

sucks that the razor crest blew up, it was probably gon' be the next popular ship after a few seasons

i was thinking what would his next ship be, any chance he gets the millenium falcon and that becomes his main ship until he leaves it in jakku for rey to find in tfa?

was the millenium falcon ever made an appearance in the clone wars/rebel cartoons?

Just watch him find another Razor Crest cuz there are a ton of them lying around in a scrapyard.

Just watch him find another Razor Crest cuz there are a ton of them lying around in a scrapyard.

or i guess since he's in nevarro, that one dude could just make him a new one

that dude fixed th eold one up in half a day so give him a week and he'd have a brand new one for him

sucks that the razor crest blew up, it was probably gon' be the next popular ship after a few seasons

i was thinking what would his next ship be, any chance he gets the millenium falcon and that becomes his main ship until he leaves it in jakku for rey to find in tfa?

was the millenium falcon ever made an appearance in the clone wars/rebel cartoons?

he needed a new ship, it took too much a beating

If they do anything more than Gina saying the New Republic has a similar model impounded somewhere and he ends up with that, I’d be genuinely surprised.

Back
Top Bottom