Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | New episodes Tuesdays | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know this post was tongue in cheek, but what exactly is not making canonical sense?

Anakin was the chosen one because he was produced by the Force, but apparently the Force got around and produced Anakin's two half-sisters named Mae and Ochocinco 100+ years earlier

Anakin was the chosen one because he was produced by the Force, but apparently the Force got around and produced Anakin's two half-sisters named Mae and Ochocinco 100+ years earlier

Two thoughts to this...

1) Maybe there will be a better explanation because the season is only half over?

2) I interpreted this as Anakin was created by the force itself and the two sisters were created by the witches manipulating the force. Like, Anakin was created by some divine intervention and the witches manipulated the force and created the twins by some sort of mystic ritual.

Two thoughts to this...

1) Maybe there will be a better explanation because the season is only half over?

2) I interpreted this as Anakin was created by the force itself and the two sisters were created by the witches manipulating the force. Like, Anakin was created by some divine intervention and the witches manipulated the force and created the twins by some sort of mystic ritual.

That makes tons sense and I do look forward to that answer in the show. But my original comment was mainly for tongue and cheek joke purposes to get the White Vader Armor mention in.

ok, i might be ready to turn on this show, dialogue has been bad and plot is shallow and super predictable

dialog is so blech:
“jedi do not harm the unarmed” - “yes you do”
“teacher doesnt hide his face” - “dont you?”

just too much generic one liners

damn, sith master just washed everyone

they just gon kill jecki and yord just like that

reveal was eh and just didnt hit, reasoning is dumb too, i guess

dude had beskar arms or what? dude has the ability to short circuit laser swords? dude could force heal?

and jedis keep staring longingly that just leads tot heir deaths :lol:

sol fought better without the lightsaber but following your dumb rule when he just slaightered everyone else is peak jedi idiocy

and osha telling sol to stop after seeing her friend yords neck snapped like zods

feel like the sister thing has dragged on too long too and i can kind of see where this is going too and feel like they’re gon drag this for 3 more episodes

at least fighting was kinda cool once the jedi pawns were fed to the sith

I think yall be expecting too much outta Star Wars at this point 😂. Its always been this way.

There are some standout content like Andor and Rogue One but otherwise its all the same. Solid episode today for my interests.

I think yall be expecting too much outta Star Wars at this point 😂. Its always been this way.

There are some standout content like Andor and Rogue One but otherwise its all the same. Solid episode today for my interests.

nah, i was good with the first 4 episodes because i was trying to see where it was going and they've been blatant with things that i was waiting for an eventual swerve and it never happened

just not good story telling even at its most basic

ill stick around to finish it off and hope for more good fight sequences but they'll have to really deliver to get me back fully on board

That was an entertaining episode and enjoyed all the action sequences.

love seeing Manny Jacinto getting his shine on as the Sith in this.

I thought the kills were pretty good. Didn’t think that would happen to X-23, but Qimir straight up killed her with the triangle lol.

Curious where the remainder of the series will go. But regardless, it was entertaining for what it is.

Good Episode...

DEAAATHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone is kinda stupid though in regards who can tell who is who, no wonder there is no history of any of these people in Huyangs hardrive.

Does Smilo realize its Mae, how does Sol not realize its Osha?

I enjoyed it though, I wanna know what Sol did though.

Overkill the child is definitely a Sith thing to do lol

He put the Zelda logo and Ocarina of Time holes in her, damn!

Last edited:
lots of answers. Still lots of questions.

Action was top tier. Ain’t seen washing like that since EP3.

Answers given were unsatisfactory but i will hold on. Thankfully 3 episodes left. Don’t feel it need to be redeemed but room for turnaround.

And yeah this episode probably had the worse dialogue ever.

i guess this is a thing?

why is it never utilized/used like the force speed?

1719380428796.gif

So does everyone on this planet have to die for canon?

I really just watched twin switcheroo storylines back to back nights :lol: 🥴👥

the twins and especially mae is really giving me whiplash :lol:

she’s going back and forth and then caring for her sis but just leaves her there to die

and also, i know they got bangs but that forehead tattoo should still be visible, if she gets away with pretending to be osha for more than 2 minutes in the next episode then the jedis re just beyond dumb :rofl:

1719381385237.jpeg

then again the so called “sith” missed it too when osha pretended to be mae :lol:
IMG_0681.jpeg

Well... that was some episode.
Noooo... RIP Jecki and Yord! 😨😨
Jecki was probably too OP for a Padawan, but her action scene was awesome. She was such a great character as well. 😞

More and more intrigue on what Sol & co did. 🤔

So now what... what's Mae's plan??? To infiltrate the Jedi???
At first, she wanted to kill them, then she wanted to run away... and now she's undercover???

So, as far as the Jedi are concerned, they still don't know the Sith exist... since they are constantly in hiding and killing whoever exposes them? Sol has yet to report it back to the Jedi Order, so we'll have to see where that goes.

And I'm sure Qimir knows that's Osha?

i guess this is a thing?

More background...

Episode was only 27-28 minutes. Was really weird seeing the lightsabers stop working multiple times. If the writing was better, the show would've revealed why. I saw it in explained in youtube comments.

Back
Top Bottom