Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | New episodes Tuesdays | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just watched Rise of Skywalker yesterday and thought about how there would be a bunch of Mandalorians again, around the time of Episode IX, if The Way of the Mandalorians were kept and foundlings flourished to keep it alive.

Also need a breakdown on the last part of Rise of Skywalker, where thousands of ships came through to take down the Last Order. Want to see if they put the Razor Crest in for ****s and giggles.

There's pics out there where one of the silhouettes kinda looks like it but it's up to you if you wanna believe that's the RC or not. With so many ships in that shot, I don't doubt they threw in a ton of Easter eggs just for fun. I'd be surprised if one of them wasn't the Slave 1 and Outrider just for the hell of it:lol:

I just looked and it didn't look like the RC. The wingspan looked too wide and the engines were too small.

Curious if The Ghost is now piloted by Jacen.

Hera would be super old by this time, yeah?

Season finale in a few hours.

Directed by Taika Waititi, who also provides the voice of IG-11.

The Mandalorian comes face-to-face with an unexpected enemy.

Pretty dope cliffhanger.

Force healing is wild official in Star Wars canon :lol:

I feel like its only a matter of time before there's a force healing Wolverine type character.

Yeah, when I seen how many Sith live for 100+ years let alone the few that live for centuries I'm like what were Darth Plagueis and Sidious so obsessed about :lol:

Sure you don't want to die die but living for 400 years would be good enough for me.

Last shot of Moff Gideon :pimp:

Hope that doesn’t mean Sabine is dead.
Need to rewatch Rebels/Clone Wars but it’s confirmed there is only 1 Black Saber that has deep ties to the people of Mandalore, right?

I don’t remember the sound of the black saber being similar to a light saber either...I might be trippin, and not trying to be nit picky just one of those things that caught my attention right away

I'm glad that the Armorer knew about the Jedi but when you factor in Darksaber and the fact that one of the GOAT Mandalorians was a Jedi, I feel like all adult Mandalorians should know about them. Especially if they have to learn about the history of the Mandalorians during their training.

Last edited:
Wow, the Darksaber! Who was the last to have it? Didn't Sabine give it to someone else?

Back
Top Bottom