Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | New episodes Tuesdays | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, I'm sure Filoni's mapped out how it's ended up with Gideon. Seeing a live-action version of it tho... :wow:
"Come on, baby! Do the magic hand thing."

:rofl:
:lol:
SW - Baby Yoda hi wave.gif

I'm glad that the Armorer knew about the Jedi but when you factor in Darksaber and the fact that one of the GOAT Mandalorians was a Jedi, I feel like all adult Mandalorians should know about them. Especially if they have to learn about the history of the Mandalorians during their training.

To be fair, it happened thousands of years prior so you know the young cats never really believe in myths:lol: Can't wait for Dyn to rock that Darksaber eventually.

Pretty crazy how they re-imagined the Death Watch look for live-action compared to the Clone Wars cartoon though. I'm ok with it, I guess.

Also, that cold-opening with the Biker Scouts felt like a scene from a Tarantino movie. :lol:

IG died such an honorable dead tho. 😭

When the Biker Scouts were practice firing (and missing badly) with their weapons, were the showrunners mocking their poor aiming or was it cuz of faulty and old, post-Empire equipment? Misaligned sights?

Also, what's the significance of his signet chosen for him?

When the Biker Scouts were practice firing (and missing badly) with their weapons, were the showrunners mocking their poor aiming or was it cuz of faulty and old, post-Empire equipment? Misaligned sights?

Also, what's the significance of his signet chosen for him?

Part of me thinks its just them poking fun at how bad of an aim they are. I thought Bill Burr said enough when he was offended by being called a Stormtrooper but I guess this is a fun gag that most people will enjoy.

As far as the signet, it's the Mudhorn that baby Yoda helped him kill in the second episode. Since they're the first two of this new Clan, it's technically their symbol now.

To be fair, it happened thousands of years prior so you know the young cats never really believe in myths:lol: Can't wait for Dyn to rock that Darksaber eventually.

Pretty crazy how they re-imagined the Death Watch look for live-action compared to the Clone Wars cartoon though. I'm ok with it, I guess.

This...

I’m fine with it too...Kind of caught me off guard but it’s all good...

Also hot take...Gideon was a Mandalorian clan member, maybe even part of Death Watch, who left and joined the Empire for his own benefit...Calling it now...

ALSO, also...Mystery boots on Tatooine is Fett...

Wasn’t the black saber in scarif? I wonder if the imperials just scavenged it after scarif got decimated lol. Awesome to see that thing in live-action. I thought it didn’t make sense im the clone wars show, but they made that thing look badass in here.

Not surprised of all the Jedi powers we are seeing on screen. All of this was pretty much existent long ago, it just got nerfed hard in the skywalker era.

The Armorer said that "until you know it, it will not listen to your commands...", but Din got the hang of the jet pack pretty fast!

Also hot take...Gideon was a Mandalorian clan member, maybe even part of Death Watch, who left and joined the Empire for his own benefit...Calling it now...

ALSO, also...Mystery boots on Tatooine is Fett...

I was half expecting that reveal. It's not unheard of happening.

I'll defaultly agree that Fett will probably be the reveal. I see the screenshots posted of the "mystery character" having the same armor as The Mando but I assume that's just a placeholder and they didn't put too much thought into the legs:lol:

Back
Top Bottom