Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | New episodes Tuesdays | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
too much meat in that bone

it doesnt even need to connect to anything, make it an anthology or something

I'm skeptical that Disney will green light a series featuring a bad guy moving through the galaxy and whooping *** with minimal opposition, which is what I understand to have been going on during Vader's prime. :lol:

Last edited:
theyll do what makes em $$$

they greenlit deadpool 3 which is going to be a hard R

prime vader would actually be easier than prime Luke, no crazy cgi and Hayden isnt doing anything and can just be put in the suit and helmet

and like i said, they can make it an anthology and doesnt have to be him destroying everything in his path, start out the series with how he became Darth Vade like how he got his lightsaber for example

I'm skeptical that Disney will green light a series featuring a bad guy moving through the galaxy and whooping *** with minimal opposition, which is what I understand to have been boing during Vader's prime. :lol:

This is all i want to see honestly.
I cant get into Ahsoka either.

Star Wars is like MLB in many ways, it’s only a minority of folks that want to hang onto the old and unfortunately they’re the decision-makers. If you welcome new ideas, you’d be surprised and what can be cooked.

Whether it’s Mandalorian, which flourished commercially without ties to the Skywalker stuff, or Andor which has been heralded as arguably the best SW-stuff produced, there’s evidence that lineage stuff isn’t absolutely needed.

20230918_012836.jpg

Or Andor which has been heralded as arguably the best SW-stuff produced, there’s evidence that lineage stuff isn’t absolutely needed.
Andor is probably my favorite Star Wars produced entertainment. Then Episodes IV and V. The rest I don't care for (though Mando Season two was good).

I binged Star Wars Rebels. I hear a lot of praise for the show and heard it leads into Ahsoka. I watched the first three episodes of Ahsoka without any back story on Ahsoka, Hera, Sabine, Ezra, Thrawn, etc.

I thought Rebels was decent. But probably took awhile to hit its stride (season two when Anakin shows up). And, ultimately, it's a kids TV show with the humor, incapacitating Storm Troopers and members of the Empire. I understand the reverence for the lore it adds. But as a middle aged male, it's not exactly Succession, Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Andor, etc. It's watching a Saturday morning cartoon.

I love the visual effects and scenery of Ahsoka. I find it more entertaining than Obi Wan. But I can understand the complaints that it's not "hitting."

As far as Disney...they did produce movies for Cruella and Maleficent so there's interest in anti-hero type movies. But we did the Anakin origin story already.

I'm skeptical that Disney will green light a series featuring a bad guy moving through the galaxy and whooping *** with minimal opposition, which is what I understand to have been going on during Vader's prime. :lol:

I dunno about minimal opposition. He went around hunting Jedi along with inquisitors, there will be plenty of opposition. Just imagine Reva vs Vader but better.

And there's sooooooo much more story to tell about Vader than just him slicing and dicing Jedi. There's been so much expanded universe stories that have been written about Vader and the stuff that happened after he became mechanical plus so much more that hasn't been shown in TV or movies that many fans, or at least myself, would like to see.

For example the bleeding of kyber crystals by the sith to make them red. There's a dope story i've heard in comics about vaders journey in finding a new kyber crystal to make his new saber. I'd enjoy watching him construct his saber and showing the world how the sith bleed the crysals to make them red.

A show about Vader and his journey across the planet snuffing out Jedi would be good. Especially because we all know Anakin gets redeemed in the end. We saw his beginning and his end, the middle is what people would def like to see.

also this is the Shin Hati show. she is bae.

Back
Top Bottom