Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | New episodes Tuesdays | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was getting annoyed when she kept reminding Balan about his promise.

Sabine more infuriating in this show than in Rebels.

And wild that Ahsoka, Sabine, Ezra and Dume’s son aren’t around for the third trilogy…

They really creating continuity issues.

I was getting annoyed when she kept reminding Balan about his promise.

Sabine more infuriating in this show than in Rebels.

And wild that Ahsoka, Sabine, Ezra and Dume’s son aren’t around for the third trilogy…

They really creating continuity issues.
Ahsoka was technically in Rise of Skywalker (her voice lol). Maybe this leads to Sabine and Ezra hopping galaxies and not even being around when most of the sequel trilogy happens, until that final battle with all the ships.

Ahsoka was technically in Rise of Skywalker (her voice lol). Maybe this leads to Sabine and Ezra hopping galaxies and not even being around when most of the sequel trilogy happens, until that final battle with all the ships.

I've always said the best thing to do was for this Filoni-verse to branch off to the unknown regions and have a fresh storyline there but all roads still lead to Rey and the ST.

Young Ben and the Knights about to off Dume, Jr :nerd:

And how come Dume’s mom wouldn’t have him train with Ahsoka?

He’s clearly force sensitive. There’s literally a cadre of Jedis. Plus Grogu.

When Thrawn mentioned that the size of his army was smaller, I’m curious if that was all Ezra’s doing.

And if it’s true that those storm troopers are zombies, I hope we get a flashback scene of Ezra fighting the army.

Enoch’s helmet was cool.

Ezra ain't gonna leave the exile without taking Enoch's helmet for his collection :lol:

And how come Dume’s mom wouldn’t have him train with Ahsoka?

He’s clearly force sensitive. There’s literally a cadre of Jedis. Plus Grogu.

As a parent, I think it's the whole "going away to train" that's the problem with Jedi's. Them Jedi lessons ain't a 5-6pm karate class twice a week and a Saturday morning:lol: The kids literally gotta leave their fam at a young age. Mama Hera ain't letting the last memory of Caleb leave just like that. Jacen is her king:lol:

Plus, she probably saw how Ahsoka did Sabine and was good on that.

So is there supposed to be a story of Sabine and Ahsoka?

Why didn’t they make that into a series? Because right now the chemistry is bad, awkward. And Sabine don’t carry herself like a Jedi.

Why didn’t they make that into a series? Because right now the chemistry is bad, awkward. And Sabine don’t carry herself like a Jedi.
i mean no disrespek, but i think bad, awkward and no chemistry is the point right now. if this is what your getting out of it then i think story writing is hitting the points it wants with you the way they intended.

i still dont think sabine is jedi material, too mandalorian.

blue elon really leaving baylan and shin on that planet like he dont need all hands on deck when he returns?

did nobody tell him that both vader and palpatine are dead?

did the witch not tell him about luke ******* skywalker?

So what's the deal with Baylan and Shin now? It feels like she's starting to have doubts in him as well as his motives?

I’m not
blue elon really leaving baylan and shin on that planet like he dont need all hands on deck when he returns?

did nobody tell him that both vader and palpatine are dead?

did the witch not tell him about luke ****ing skywalker?
Or Princess Leia, Han Solo, Lando, the Mandalorians, Boba Fett, etc.

He didn’t even try to find out the lay of the land.

I want to assume the witches kept him updated through news from Morgan. For a man known for strategy, he better be aware of the current events.

Night Troopers is what they’re called fellas. I doubt they’re zombies or at least i hope they ain’t.

And this guy right here?!? Yeah i need this helmet asap.

IMG_4554.jpeg

I love how they’ve implemented Kintsugi in all of the troopers armor. Hasbro best be making a black series Enoch helmet.

And listen y’all i dunno why y’all think Sabine was about to give up the yams to Ezra or he shoulda jumped her like a frat boy. Like i had said prior i didn’t see the connection between them on Rebels outside of a sibling closeness. And given the fact they didn’t hide the Hera and Kanan relationship, having Ezra have a thing for Sabine could’ve been done in the story but i never saw it. Y’all just being horndogs for Sabine lol

Definitely a tremendous episode i didn’t think we’d get Thrawn this soon but man did i get tears in my eyes when he appeared and he began speaking. My wife looked at me crazy and said what’s wrong and i had to explain to the significance of what was happening on screen.

Seeing how tremendous a role Ray Stevenson is playing makes his passing a whole lot sadder.

And yeah Shin Bae back on screen 😍 just something about how she looks so wide eyed all the time

IMG_4559.jpeg

Shame we won't get too much more Skoll and Hati stories. I imagine during Order 66 he saved her and hid then raised and trained her. Would be a great story. Like most other Jedi in hiding covered their powers, they seemed to continue to use it. Not for the Jedi way anymore or the rebellion, but for their survival.

Back
Top Bottom