Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | New episodes Tuesdays | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
im all in on baby yoda... this is the way

B2C5B2A3-A60B-4745-ABC3-84F72E6FC48D.jpeg

So, when the ship is grounded, Boba is sitting upright. So, is he upside down when the ship is in flight or does the cockpit rotates? Idk why this is bothering me lol.
I had the same thing in mind when I saw Slave 1 land again.

I gotta assume the entire cockpit rotates. Like a cage.

Also the ladder makes total sense.

Last edited:
and i guess it mean you got to be buckled up when your about to fly and land

its also weird because that means the pilot seat has to be facing backwards or else you’ll be upside down?

1607586338892.gif

I think in a way, Gina wants to be taken off of Mando (maybe her character ends up dying this season). A lot of these MAGAts are wannabe martyrs. She’ll use a firing to set herself up as a MAGA champion going up against liberal Hollywood.

Predictions for the last two episodes?

I’m pretty set on a couple things...

First is that we won’t see which Jedi / Sith picked up on Grogu’s beacon...It’ll probably be a tease like they did with Boba back in season 1...If anything they’ll show us a cloaked figure walking the temple on Tython and even then it’ll be vague enough to get the speculation train rolling...

Second thing is, they won’t rescue Grogu this season...All that chatter back in the summer about season 2 being the series equivalent of ESB really leads me to think there won’t be a happy ending here...

Finally, continuing with that bleak ending prediction, one of the recurring characters will get killed off...Probably something in a sacrifice play to save everybody else...

To me, the cockpit just always rotated inside and I've never really thought twice about it since that's how the toys were as well. And one could also make the argument that Boba was setting the chair for horizontal position at the :24 mark here since he knew him and Jango would have to be out quick?

At the end of the day, it's obvious they haven't given it much thought before but I'm sure we'll get an answer within the next couple episodes, or at least, during his spinoff. Concept art shows they intended to show it does rotate though.

C8D7F526-DC13-4F15-A8FF-2F4C9A074619.jpeg

Last edited:
they definitely didnt think much about it, if you dont strap up anything in the ship that it'll just be all over the place

they definitely didnt think much about it, if you dont strap up anything in the ship that it'll just be all over the place

That concept art makes me think someone finally did though judging by those dual yellow ladders. We'll see. Hey, maybe even tonight if they all ride in the Slave 1 this week?

Looks like I started a fire with my question.

Anyway, I hope tonight's episode is a solid one.

I just assumed there was some kinda gravitational pull towards the way the ship is positioned. But if the ship got wrecked he’d be ****ed :lol:

All I know is NEVER in a million years would I ever have imagined Boba Fett interacting with Bill f'n Burr:lol:

Boba Fett and Bill....Burr :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom