living in california

Cali weather right now is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SCuse7

If you can find a decent job, sounds good with me.
But my question is...what if you move out there knowing nobody? How is finding friends when your 22+?
Everybody over here is friendly, I'm speaking for the bay area.

If you're not too shy or scared of meeting new people, youll have as many friends as tom on myspace

Originally Posted by SCuse7

If you can find a decent job, sounds good with me.
But my question is...what if you move out there knowing nobody? How is finding friends when your 22+?
Everybody over here is friendly, I'm speaking for the bay area.

If you're not too shy or scared of meeting new people, youll have as many friends as tom on myspace

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I wouldn't mind moving out to CA... Marijuana, great weather, fine women. [/color]
pimp.gif
This. Even though I don't smoke.

SF is often foggy, FYI
laugh.gif
This don't smoke, but just about everybody else does.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I wouldn't mind moving out to CA... Marijuana, great weather, fine women. [/color]
pimp.gif
This. Even though I don't smoke.

SF is often foggy, FYI
laugh.gif
This don't smoke, but just about everybody else does.

As crappy as the school system is and the large debt this state is facing alone...I will never move out of California. Definitely one of a kind.

As crappy as the school system is and the large debt this state is facing alone...I will never move out of California. Definitely one of a kind.

I love it, born in LA, raised in the IE, move back to LA. I love it. I'll never leave. Socal is beautiful, great weather, women, food, women, Lakers, Dodgers, women. Driving PCH while the sunsets is unmatched, especially with all the pretty ladies in bikinis.

The club scene is poppin, always something to do on the weekends, or party on the weekdays and come to work late. Coolest part is Vegas is a few hours away.

pimp.gif

I love it, born in LA, raised in the IE, move back to LA. I love it. I'll never leave. Socal is beautiful, great weather, women, food, women, Lakers, Dodgers, women. Driving PCH while the sunsets is unmatched, especially with all the pretty ladies in bikinis.

The club scene is poppin, always something to do on the weekends, or party on the weekdays and come to work late. Coolest part is Vegas is a few hours away.

pimp.gif

I moved to San Diego 5 months ago from Austin, Texas. It's incredible. The weather is sublime, the women are diverse and beautiful, and the scenery is relentlessly beautiful. I've lived all over but I dont think I've been anywhere as dope as SD.

I moved to San Diego 5 months ago from Austin, Texas. It's incredible. The weather is sublime, the women are diverse and beautiful, and the scenery is relentlessly beautiful. I've lived all over but I dont think I've been anywhere as dope as SD.

after staying on the east coast for 2 months. i'm glad to be back home in hollywood,ca
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

after staying on the east coast for 2 months. i'm glad to be back home in hollywood,ca
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom