living in california

Lived in San Diego for 12 of my 22 years and I now live in North Carolina. Im upset. Real upset. Ive been all over the pacific and asia, NYC, been to 46 or 50 states. And I would STILL want to live in Southern California.

Lived in San Diego for 12 of my 22 years and I now live in North Carolina. Im upset. Real upset. Ive been all over the pacific and asia, NYC, been to 46 or 50 states. And I would STILL want to live in Southern California.

pimp.gif
I grew up near San Jose, the weather is real nice, and lots of innovation happening here. SF is definitely a nice place to be, I agree with the person that said it has a little NY vibe to it. I went to San Diego for college; the weather is even better down there and it's a lot more chill down in SoCal. I wouldn't mind moving down there if I could get a job down there.

What's best about CA is the diversity, it's truly a melting pot of cultures esp in SoCal and the Bay Area. Can't say that about most other states.
pimp.gif
(maybe NYC, but it's not all of NY)

pimp.gif
I grew up near San Jose, the weather is real nice, and lots of innovation happening here. SF is definitely a nice place to be, I agree with the person that said it has a little NY vibe to it. I went to San Diego for college; the weather is even better down there and it's a lot more chill down in SoCal. I wouldn't mind moving down there if I could get a job down there.

What's best about CA is the diversity, it's truly a melting pot of cultures esp in SoCal and the Bay Area. Can't say that about most other states.
pimp.gif
(maybe NYC, but it's not all of NY)

serious

i plan on moving there, chick an I were discussin it today.........seems it would be a perfect fit for how we are

cost of living is prob on par with northeast united states maybe a lil more? diff parts cost more than others also but yep.

serious

i plan on moving there, chick an I were discussin it today.........seems it would be a perfect fit for how we are

cost of living is prob on par with northeast united states maybe a lil more? diff parts cost more than others also but yep.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

serious

we welcome u with open arms
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but please leave any Least Coast habits in the Least coast. please

pimp.gif

what part of Cali did u have in mind?

serious

we welcome u with open arms
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but please leave any Least Coast habits in the Least coast. please

pimp.gif

what part of Cali did u have in mind?

I went to California (Huntington Beach,Los Angeles,and Santa Monica) last year to visit some family and vacation. The food, particularly Vietnamese and Chinese cuisines, were great. What I liked most about Cali is the amount of pretty girls who live here, especially the Asian ones.
pimp.gif

I also went to New York last month, and comparing between the two states, I'd have to say...CA>NY.
grin.gif

I went to California (Huntington Beach,Los Angeles,and Santa Monica) last year to visit some family and vacation. The food, particularly Vietnamese and Chinese cuisines, were great. What I liked most about Cali is the amount of pretty girls who live here, especially the Asian ones.
pimp.gif

I also went to New York last month, and comparing between the two states, I'd have to say...CA>NY.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by VietStar

pimp.gif

grin.gif

"my man"
pimp.gif

Asian chick really arent my cup of tea, but they are
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
deff appreciated
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the beach cities are filled with broads in bikinis, short shorts, halter tops, short skirts etc

and 90% of them ARE NOT hoodrats unless u go to maybe dockweiler where there are more hoodrats
laugh.gif

good looking broads in Bikinis rolling in BMWs that are full time college students that look
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

class >>>>>> ***

Originally Posted by VietStar

pimp.gif

grin.gif

"my man"
pimp.gif

Asian chick really arent my cup of tea, but they are
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
deff appreciated
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the beach cities are filled with broads in bikinis, short shorts, halter tops, short skirts etc

and 90% of them ARE NOT hoodrats unless u go to maybe dockweiler where there are more hoodrats
laugh.gif

good looking broads in Bikinis rolling in BMWs that are full time college students that look
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

class >>>>>> ***

Cost of living in San Francisco County or Alameda County will be considerably higher than just about anywhere in the North East, even NY. Los Angeles County can be a little more affordable but it's still much higher than what most people are used to.

Cost of living in San Francisco County or Alameda County will be considerably higher than just about anywhere in the North East, even NY. Los Angeles County can be a little more affordable but it's still much higher than what most people are used to.

I can't wait to move back home. I am currently stationed in Pascagoula, MS. The South is definitely not the business. Since I've been down here, I've traveled any where from San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, New Orleans, the Southern Part of Alabama, and to ATL.

All those places I've mentioned are
sick.gif
compared to Cali and NYC. Any one who says otherwise is delusional. Girls down here are whack. Either they are over weight, classless, or they don't give a damn about their future. I met some broads who are satisfied working at fast food restaurants talking like its damn career.
30t6p3b.gif
Don't get me wrong there are some pretty good looking women w/class but they are very rare to find down here.

Put it this way...NYC is great city. Nightlife is definitely better than Cali and so are its sites/history. (yes I said it) But I can't see myself living there and its one overcrowded city in an overall boring state. From the cost of living to the awful commute to/from point a to point b...Y'all can have that. It's a place to visit and mos def one of the places you need on your bucket list.

Living in Cali > the rest of the world and I've been pretty much gone around the world...thanks to the military.

I can't wait to move back home. I am currently stationed in Pascagoula, MS. The South is definitely not the business. Since I've been down here, I've traveled any where from San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, New Orleans, the Southern Part of Alabama, and to ATL.

All those places I've mentioned are
sick.gif
compared to Cali and NYC. Any one who says otherwise is delusional. Girls down here are whack. Either they are over weight, classless, or they don't give a damn about their future. I met some broads who are satisfied working at fast food restaurants talking like its damn career.
30t6p3b.gif
Don't get me wrong there are some pretty good looking women w/class but they are very rare to find down here.

Put it this way...NYC is great city. Nightlife is definitely better than Cali and so are its sites/history. (yes I said it) But I can't see myself living there and its one overcrowded city in an overall boring state. From the cost of living to the awful commute to/from point a to point b...Y'all can have that. It's a place to visit and mos def one of the places you need on your bucket list.

Living in Cali > the rest of the world and I've been pretty much gone around the world...thanks to the military.

Back
Top Bottom