living in california

1254172884282.jpg

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I wouldn't mind moving out to CA... Marijuana, great weather, fine women. [/color]
pimp.gif
This. Even though I don't smoke.

SF is often foggy, FYI
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I wouldn't mind moving out to CA... Marijuana, great weather, fine women. [/color]
pimp.gif

SF is often foggy, FYI
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I wouldn't mind moving out to CA...
[/color]

i wouldnt either

lots of sexy ppl, lots of good gyms, exotic females, fashion forward, seems nightlife is good, good weather.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I wouldn't mind moving out to CA...
[/color]

i wouldnt either

lots of sexy ppl, lots of good gyms, exotic females, fashion forward, seems nightlife is good, good weather.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

pimp.gif

SF is often foggy, FYI
laugh.gif
Part of the reason why I wouldn't mind relocating to SF
frown.gif

pimp.gif

SF is often foggy, FYI
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

pimp.gif

SF is often foggy, FYI
laugh.gif

frown.gif
I feel it's really something you learn to appreciate. When it's sunny it's still 60-70degrees - Shorts or jeans, your preference.

Although it does get cold during summer. But when it's around October and it's damn hot...The females
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
!

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

pimp.gif

SF is often foggy, FYI
laugh.gif

frown.gif
I feel it's really something you learn to appreciate. When it's sunny it's still 60-70degrees - Shorts or jeans, your preference.

Although it does get cold during summer. But when it's around October and it's damn hot...The females
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
!

I Lived all my life in n around NorCal... Wouldent live any other place. I just love that norcal is so diverse n everyone gets along and helps eachother out. Gotta love Cali culture like medical mj, nice cars, & pretty women.

I Lived all my life in n around NorCal... Wouldent live any other place. I just love that norcal is so diverse n everyone gets along and helps eachother out. Gotta love Cali culture like medical mj, nice cars, & pretty women.

I am from the Bay Area, but I have also recently lived in Los Angeles. Its like comparing apples and oranges when trying to pick between the two, but my answer always is CALIFORNIA as a whole, is just perfect. I would love to live in San Diego though...I love that city.

I am from the Bay Area, but I have also recently lived in Los Angeles. Its like comparing apples and oranges when trying to pick between the two, but my answer always is CALIFORNIA as a whole, is just perfect. I would love to live in San Diego though...I love that city.

only thing that probably sucks right now is education. in a few years there aint gonna be no colleges the way the capital is screwing students

only thing that probably sucks right now is education. in a few years there aint gonna be no colleges the way the capital is screwing students

Back
Top Bottom