living in california

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I wouldn't mind moving out to CA... Marijuana, great weather, fine women. [/color]
pimp.gif
THIS

Originally Posted by MasterMeatwad

It's expensive; bout the only negative. Oh and all the Raider fans.

Expensive indeed. Also, you need a license for EVERYTHING in CA

I don't see many raiders fans anymore though

Originally Posted by MasterMeatwad

It's expensive; bout the only negative. Oh and all the Raider fans.

Expensive indeed. Also, you need a license for EVERYTHING in CA

I don't see many raiders fans anymore though

I live in Central Cali around the Fresno area and though the weather and pollution sucks, I love living here. Norcal/Bay Area is 3 hours North and SoCal is 3 hours South, so we're in the middle can spend a weekend in either and come home easily before the next week starts.
Mexico is about 7 hours away, and Vegas is about 5 from here, so those places aren't hard to visit either.

Also, it's possible to snowboard and surf in the same day if you wanted.
I lived in Seattle for 10+ years and it will always be my second home,
but I can't deny the fact that California has gems outside of the main metropolises such as LA and San Francisco.

I live in Central Cali around the Fresno area and though the weather and pollution sucks, I love living here. Norcal/Bay Area is 3 hours North and SoCal is 3 hours South, so we're in the middle can spend a weekend in either and come home easily before the next week starts.
Mexico is about 7 hours away, and Vegas is about 5 from here, so those places aren't hard to visit either.

Also, it's possible to snowboard and surf in the same day if you wanted.
I lived in Seattle for 10+ years and it will always be my second home,
but I can't deny the fact that California has gems outside of the main metropolises such as LA and San Francisco.

Barely experiencing the real world, and I must say 18 and in Cali is real good. Have a dope job, cool classes, nice/crazy weather, bunch of variety BUT, when it comes down to traffic down here in LA....
sick.gif

Barely experiencing the real world, and I must say 18 and in Cali is real good. Have a dope job, cool classes, nice/crazy weather, bunch of variety BUT, when it comes down to traffic down here in LA....
sick.gif

Sig Check.

Seriously, fantastic state....even if it's broke.

I can't wait to live in Marin.

Sig Check.

Seriously, fantastic state....even if it's broke.

I can't wait to live in Marin.

I'm originally from San Francisco, now living in OC. SF is fun to visit but terrible to live in. Cold weather, Fog 24/7, and the city is so small you can only do so much. Night life gets repetitive. Also real estate is horrible.

Southern California has better females, beautiful weather, so many cities/options if you want to head out. San Diego 1. hours away, Vegas 3.5 hours away. I can keep going on and on, but you get the point.

I'm originally from San Francisco, now living in OC. SF is fun to visit but terrible to live in. Cold weather, Fog 24/7, and the city is so small you can only do so much. Night life gets repetitive. Also real estate is horrible.

Southern California has better females, beautiful weather, so many cities/options if you want to head out. San Diego 1. hours away, Vegas 3.5 hours away. I can keep going on and on, but you get the point.

i love CA, would like cooler weather tho, but if you like warm weather its great

i love CA, would like cooler weather tho, but if you like warm weather its great

Originally Posted by solesavage

Son, you're comparing a city to one half of California. At least replace San Francisco with the Bay Area then you got a pretty good argument.

Originally Posted by solesavage

Son, you're comparing a city to one half of California. At least replace San Francisco with the Bay Area then you got a pretty good argument.

Originally Posted by JUS3

Originally Posted by RFX45

Couldn't ask for more.
Good weather year round.
Everything are within driving distance; mountain, beach, snow (winter), amusement parks (Disney, Universal, 6 Flags, Sea World), Museums, Gambling, etc...
/thread

I'm from LA, but I also got love for SF and SD.  Try and stay outta central Cali
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
grin.gif
 I'm from central cali (Fresno), & it aint bad at all.
But, I'm always heading to Sac, SF, the bay, LA, OC, mountains, beaches cuz everything is less than 3 hours away. Cali FTW 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JUS3

Originally Posted by RFX45

Couldn't ask for more.
Good weather year round.
Everything are within driving distance; mountain, beach, snow (winter), amusement parks (Disney, Universal, 6 Flags, Sea World), Museums, Gambling, etc...
/thread

I'm from LA, but I also got love for SF and SD.  Try and stay outta central Cali
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
grin.gif
 I'm from central cali (Fresno), & it aint bad at all.
But, I'm always heading to Sac, SF, the bay, LA, OC, mountains, beaches cuz everything is less than 3 hours away. Cali FTW 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom