..ll

Try your mouthpiece on a dude.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lol you're funny real talk I don't remember making this thread .
Ehh I'm being serious. Getting drunk doesn't change you. You don't drink and then all of a sudden want to scissor a man. You just become you without care.

You said you're a beta with no game, nobody argued against that

Ehh I'm being serious. Getting drunk doesn't change you. You don't drink and then all of a sudden want to scissor a man. You just become you without care.

You said you're a beta with no game, nobody argued against that
Sadly you're prob right

I thought I never blacked out either.. Last week found out I do/did that day :smh: it was only for like 15 minutes but still happened :lol:

NT mobile. Still drunk kind of smashed this chick. Whiskey ****. Too much coke and whiskey

Cocaine is one hell of a drug

Knew a dude who always stayed in jail for some **** or the other. He got blackout drunk one night and woke up in the holding cell. He's yelling asking if he can call someone and ask them to bail him out. Said the cops started laughing and said "you're not gonna make any bail. You got booked for murder". Dude collapsed in his cell and was probably crying his *** off when the cops told him they were joking and he was just there for a drunk and disorderly.

How do you get game ? I spit at females and they look at me like I'm a lame. Am I a lame?

You are lame. Don't take that as an insult, but as truth and work towards it. Game comes from the inside. It's not really even "game", it's working on your inner confidence and self awarness to the point you're comfortable with the words you're saying to anyone. How you gonna introduce somebody to your world when you don't understand it? Go to work.

QFE

Last edited:
are you ugly?

you probably are because if you weren't you could still be lame and get girls.

sometimes you just have to take the L 

there isn't someone for everyone.

some people live lonely yambless lives because they are lame ...they come from a bloodline of being lame/beta. 

but you can do something about it. go to the gym. get in shape.   focus on your career and being successful and stop worrying about broads....cause if you are ugly money can make you look more attractive to females.  sorry OP but life isn't fair. everyone can't be a winner. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom