LMAO do all the Skins fans feel like this? (vol. Chad Dukes...HE'S MAD)

I think he's mad.
laugh.gif

...someone somewhere is checking in on his wife to make sure she doesn't have any bruises.

I had to listen to this again...............just the emotion that he put into that and the overall TRUTH to what he was saying. 

I had to listen to this again...............just the emotion that he put into that and the overall TRUTH to what he was saying. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I think Lavar adlibing the whole time is funnier than the actual rant

"Get 'em."

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

"I WANT ******** REPARATIONS!"

"I feel like I watched the Town! I feel like Ben Affleck put on a mask and robbed a bank! WE WERE ROBBED!"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I think Lavar adlibing the whole time is funnier than the actual rant

"Get 'em."

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

"I WANT ******** REPARATIONS!"

"I feel like I watched the Town! I feel like Ben Affleck put on a mask and robbed a bank! WE WERE ROBBED!"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

playing terrible.....

if Vick had to have his best game of the season at least he did it in front of his hometown crowd...

deuce - is that jay in ur avy?  always wondered haha

playing terrible.....

if Vick had to have his best game of the season at least he did it in front of his hometown crowd...

Originally Posted by TravisJMU

Yeah it's Jay, it's a photo taken during the American Gangster album release timeframe. 

On another note though, and I know this is going to sound strange to alot of you Skins fans coming from me but I think Skins fans need to somehow boycott or keep protesting the Skins as long as Synder is running the show.  He literally milks this town and it's LOYAL fanbase for all that it's worth and it's simply not right.  From ticket prices, to parking prices, to game day tickets and concession stand prices............it's completely out of hand.  All of that for a product that has been completely sub-par for the least decade.  My city and everything in it deserves better than that.  

Back
Top Bottom