LMAO do all the Skins fans feel like this? (vol. Chad Dukes...HE'S MAD)

Originally Posted by TravisJMU

deuce - is that jay in ur avy?  always wondered haha

Yeah it's Jay, it's a photo taken during the American Gangster album release timeframe. 

On another note though, and I know this is going to sound strange to alot of you Skins fans coming from me but I think Skins fans need to somehow boycott or keep protesting the Skins as long as Synder is running the show.  He literally milks this town and it's LOYAL fanbase for all that it's worth and it's simply not right.  From ticket prices, to parking prices, to game day tickets and concession stand prices............it's completely out of hand.  All of that for a product that has been completely sub-par for the least decade.  My city and everything in it deserves better than that.  

I agree but it's hard to actually make it happen. Some people are just too loyal to the franchise and won't stop supporting no matter how bad things are. I think 2009 was the best boycott so to speak, people can do as a bunch. 

I agree but it's hard to actually make it happen. Some people are just too loyal to the franchise and won't stop supporting no matter how bad things are. I think 2009 was the best boycott so to speak, people can do as a bunch. 

You make a good point, you dudes started out good with the boycott last year which was mainly for the firing of Vinny Cerato...............now if that same energy and drive somehow carried over currently now into being anti-Synder then you dudes would be okay.  Is Daniel Synder going anywhere anytime soon...........probably not, however if you dudes show him in force and in numbers that you all as loyal fans are tired of the product and more so tired of the outrageous prices across the board then it will stick and leave a lasting imprint.  At this point in time Synder should be scared to show his face in public if this town was mad enough at him.  Scrared to do public apperances and scared to go grocery shopping..........I'm talking about on that level.  Sort of like Lebron LeFRAUD James showing back up in Cleveland or just walking the streets there.  The game on Monday night should be a catalyst for that, the dude Chad Dukes with his profound message on the airwaves the other day should be the match this gets this to become a forest fire..............burn baby burn!! 

The ******* fanbase should be like the Tea Party (just not racist of course), you dudes should be against higher taxes, or in this case high ticket prices, high parking prices and high merchandise prices. 

You make a good point, you dudes started out good with the boycott last year which was mainly for the firing of Vinny Cerato...............now if that same energy and drive somehow carried over currently now into being anti-Synder then you dudes would be okay.  Is Daniel Synder going anywhere anytime soon...........probably not, however if you dudes show him in force and in numbers that you all as loyal fans are tired of the product and more so tired of the outrageous prices across the board then it will stick and leave a lasting imprint.  At this point in time Synder should be scared to show his face in public if this town was mad enough at him.  Scrared to do public apperances and scared to go grocery shopping..........I'm talking about on that level.  Sort of like Lebron LeFRAUD James showing back up in Cleveland or just walking the streets there.  The game on Monday night should be a catalyst for that, the dude Chad Dukes with his profound message on the airwaves the other day should be the match this gets this to become a forest fire..............burn baby burn!! 

The ******* fanbase should be like the Tea Party (just not racist of course), you dudes should be against higher taxes, or in this case high ticket prices, high parking prices and high merchandise prices. 

laugh.gif
@ the movie references, "Turn your keycard in!" and "I want ******** reparations!"

Originally Posted by Deuce King

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

I live around the DC area and have followed Dukes for a while, ever since his days when he did late nights with the Big O & Dukes show. Dude is a huge Skins fan. I was listening to this on the way back from school and was like 
eek.gif
My favorite radio show ever
pimp.gif
. I listen to their new podcasts every Tuesday.

Dukes is a cool +!! guy i person, I went to a couple of his events when he did the O&D show.

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

I live around the DC area and have followed Dukes for a while, ever since his days when he did late nights with the Big O & Dukes show. Dude is a huge Skins fan. I was listening to this on the way back from school and was like 
eek.gif
My favorite radio show ever
pimp.gif
. I listen to their new podcasts every Tuesday.

Dukes is a cool +!! guy i person, I went to a couple of his events when he did the O&D show.

Back
Top Bottom