LMAO @ Ninjahood being properly inducted on to Twitter

I have to tip my hat to y'all.. The roast was funny lol.. Y'all caught me off guard though, I went to look at who wrote me and I seen like 50 dudesroasting me and I'm like "What???" and then I knew what was happening.. Lets roast another NT'er
nerd.gif
.. Btw, follow me..www.twitter.com/thisisdollars

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

I have to tip my hat to y'all.. The roast was funny lol.. Y'all caught me off guard though, I went to look at who wrote me and I seen like 50 dudes roasting me and I'm like "What???" and then I knew what was happening.. Lets roast another NT'er
nerd.gif
.. Btw, follow me.. www.twitter.com/thisisdollars

the hell up $%@!%

I have to tip my hat to y'all.. The roast was funny lol.. Y'all caught me off guard though, I went to look at who wrote me and I seen like 50 dudes roasting me and I'm like "What???" and then I knew what was happening.. Lets roast another NT'er
nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Lil Duval blocked me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son can dish it out, but can't handle it when the shoe's on the other foot

"im blocking losers on my page. im so entertained"
someone told me he said that on his page
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif
m_0e6ab20d5db14c528439aaedec7b98ee.jpg

Soulja boy doesnt approve.

Originally Posted by NewZ05

Originally Posted by Timpace

eek.gif
roll.gif
@ ThisIsDollars is the only %@#%# who got a wi-fi foreman grill29 minutes ago from Twitterrific
roll.gif

i jus got home from work & im glad to see dudes got it crackin on the jokes, while sadly for NationalTruckerDave bka "my shirts look painted on" (word to Remy Ma) he aint takin the jokes so well

sorry fam but u asked not to be roasted, this is NT how could you expect anything less
laugh.gif
wink.gif
pic_00116.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif
roll.gif

i didnt check this thread after i pointed out natrucker was gucci

didn't he also make that post about him in the club and posted pictures with random girls... i know someone else remembers this... i forget

burrr

Originally Posted by Friendliest Ghost

Do y'all think y'all hurting my feelings or something? Hardly any lulz.. But aslong as y'all having fun.

Son, you're just salty that Punxsutawney Phil came out your belly button and saw his shadow.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom