LMAO @ Ninjahood being properly inducted on to Twitter

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

Do y'all think y'all hurting my feelings or something? Hardly any lulz.. But aslong as y'all having fun.

Son, you're just salty that Punxsutawney Phil came out your belly button and saw his shadow.

Why it looks like the "L" and the "V" are starting to stretch away from each other?

Man I'm mad I missed the Ninjahood roast
That joint is hilarious.. I can't understand why y'all think Twitter is lame
its constant non stop lulz

So if I get a twitter can I bank on NTers showing me the ropes?
Everytime I see people's twitter its always some lame %$*@ talking bout what they up to.

I want to have fun, but I dont need to inform people what Im doing.

I mean sometimes you can say what you are doing, and other people comment and it can lead to multiple convos
its not just like "at the bank" or "going to the mall". Just think of it as starting a thread on NT except it can be about anything

laugh.gif
mad I couldnt get in on the festivities.

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

what does this dude do for a living? he looks like some NY cat who makes $80 a day slanging on the subway.
laugh.gif
That thread that came up in google is vicious. But real talk though ninjahood, you ever sell 5 dollar m&ms on the subway? you look dead @$+ like a dude i copped from one time.

laugh.gif
@@+@ this is dollars look like a high end fruit roll up.

Nah im sure he isnt poor he has over ten thousand dollars worth of shoes and clothes. He just has horrible priorities

and lets not forget alot of yall would-be roasters throwin up mad duds, if you're not funny stay on the sideline broham
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 18th letter

I mean sometimes you can say what you are doing, and other people comment and it can lead to multiple convos
its not just like "at the bank" or "going to the mall". Just think of it as starting a thread on NT except it can be about anything
co-sign. twitter is like NT general, S&T, regional, nike retro, and music all in one. and cats are a lot more mature on there than on here.

Originally Posted by Shapeshiftah

co-sign. twitter is like NT general, S&T, regional, nike retro, and music all in one. and cats are a lot more mature on there than on here.

I do not come to NT looking for maturity.

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by Shapeshiftah

I do not come to NT looking for maturity.
well regardless, twitter provides an easy-to-access resource to respond to the same types of discussions on topics started by NTers. you can getaway with a great deal more on twitter, too.

Originally Posted by icandunkonu

and lets not forget alot of yall would-be roasters throwin up mad duds, if you're not funny stay on the sideline broham
smh.gif
true story
laugh.gif

let the dudes who do it do it
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom