not really a music video but this song is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
best song from 400 degreez

this is the only song i heard from turk from the cd
pimp.gif

how dare you lmfao at this ha?

This is a classic ha

lyrics have no creativity but its still hot ha.

The remix with jay-z is fire too ha.

Classic. It's a shame that cats barely even respect Juve nowadays
smh.gif
Dude will always be in my top 5.

i got a video somewhere at home from my 8th grade graduation and I'm walkin down the aisle mimmickin Baby when he was rollin his arms around screaminEVERYBODY GET YA ROLL ON.......EVERYBODY, EVERYBODY GET YA ROLL ON.....

shh i remember this, this is all i would turn my radio on for, but if that would come out now
indifferent.gif

This is was and forever will be classic material, what gets me everytime is how over the top they were with cars that they RAN OUT OF luxury cars to buy sothey put VW Beetle's and PT Cruisers in there
laugh.gif
APPRECIATED

i still say the remix with jay z is what gave the bloods their "calling",,, well,,,, atleast the ny bloods

brrrraaaaattttttt

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Appreciated, this is all I used to jam with when I was a kid, I 'm pretty sure I own every CMR album from Chopper City all the way up to the Carter. Theyofficially fell off once Fresh left.
I'm still mad they took Turk's verse off there....He had the best one....

On the album version of Shine it's still on there, as well as BG's and Juve's, but for some reason the video is Mack 10 and Mikkey instead.
but why is wayne rockin blue in most of the videos it like he switched up lol

Because he's a fraud and he's never been a blood. Cash Money used to just rock bandanas as a fashion statement, not because of any gang affiliations.

You know truth be told Early Cash Money has some of the best intros. Mannie Fresh stayed with some cold beats for them intros, and him and Baby would just betalking some real slick/funny talk throughout the whole thing. Definitely appreciated

baby said back then that lil wayne would take over

Back
Top Bottom