|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: @ not a single post during the 2nd half.

Looks like all of us are on the same page for once as far as expectations go. No delusions this year :lol:

Who gets to do next years thread?

Can't be LTB or CP, they've done it last few years.

I vote for GTB.

our boy dantoni bout to lead the 6ers to a few extra Ws 
pimp.gif

[quote name="CP1708"]It really is peaceful again this year. :lol: :smokin[/quote]Clearly we have different definitions of peaceful. :lol:

I read somewhere a loooooong time ago that the stress of winning was why Jerry left. Like, he would have to leave Staples and would listen to games in his car because he couldn't handle watching it in person anymore.

Or are we going to go with the theories/rumors instead...?
Difference between what you just typed and what I typed a couple days ago is that I really did read what I was presenting; you literally just made that up.

If you want to pretend like you didn't, that's fine, but making something up and asking if rumors are a point of discussion now because of something someone else said that really did happen is literally comparing apples to orangutans.
This was an unfair response, and I apologize.

Even though the tidbits people have provided haven't precisely, explicitly, and clearly stated "Jerry left because of the stress of winning," at least those tidbits are somewhere in the ballpark of saying that.

While I've provided nothing but "Ummm, I'm pretty sure I remember..." 
laugh.gif

Thanks for being level headed, @iLL 949. Respect. 
nthat.gif

(Somehow, I feel this won't get quoted and responded to by the same people who jumped on my previous convo. Weird how that works out, right? 
laugh.gif
 )

Last edited:
I read somewhere a loooooong time ago that the stress of winning was why Jerry left. Like, he would have to leave Staples and would listen to games in his car because he couldn't handle watching it in person anymore.

Or are we going to go with the theories/rumors instead...?
Difference between what you just typed and what I typed a couple days ago is that I really did read what I was presenting; you literally just made that up.

If you want to pretend like you didn't, that's fine, but making something up and asking if rumors are a point of discussion now because of something someone else said that really did happen is literally comparing apples to orangutans.
This was an unfair response, and I apologize.

Even though the tidbits people have provided haven't precisely, explicitly, and clearly stated "Jerry left because of the stress of winning," at least those tidbits are somewhere in the ballpark of saying that.

While I've provided nothing but "Ummm, I'm pretty sure I remember..." :lol:

Thanks for being level headed, @iLL 949
. Respect. :nthat:  

View media item 822675

View media item 1570818

(Somehow, I feel this won't get quoted and responded to by the same people who jumped on my previous convo. Weird how that works out, right? :lol:  )
Quoted to make the old man happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom