|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rod strick and Lamar were the best players to never be all stars, but then Jamal Magloire, Mehmet Okur , Kyle Korver and BJ Armstrong made all star teams. , go figure

Last edited:
Kobe ranked 12th all time by ESPN and their newest opinion poll. Not too bad. Anywhere from 7-12 is about right. Simmons had him at 8 2-3 years ago in The Book of Basketball.

The achilles kept him from reaching further heights. :smh:

He's top 10. And ahead of Lebron, stupid article as usual. His lack of regular season MVPs apparently was a big factor.

Is guess Wilt and Hakeem are debatable but he should be ahead of them as well.

Last edited:
No non-center has ever played so well for so long, he was elite in his 17th damn season

5 chips
35 ppg
3rd all time scoring
All NBA defense for more than a decade

Yeah, there's not 11 players that have played ball that are better. That's ridiculous.

I dont trip about these rankings. Those that watched and witnessed for 20 years..know.

And not this "i watch 2 ABC/ESPN games per year in bits and pieces and from what i saw, hes a chucker" type ****.

Last edited:
Nets :pimp: they beat Philly tomorrow our outburst won't mean much

[quote name="Lizaker4Lizife"]Pickles on the nachos instead of jalapeños???
:rofl:
:rofl:
:rofl:[/quote]Fixed.

I was referencing Barkley in that video above, no need to fix nothing player :lol:

Last edited:
Ho hum another trip double with blocks for Whiteside in under 30 min. That's 4 on the season.

Thank you Nets.

Don't eem matter who wins tomorrow now, happy either way.

Last edited:
Simple he's unrestricted. And if what is being said is true, and more than a couple people have said it... he doesn't think he's getting the best opportunity there wanting a bigger piece of the pie, and they are weary of his attitude, work ethic and acceptance of team culture.

Also maxing him and then paying Wade, Wade ain't taking any significant paycut again (especially when his pay cuts lead to everyone else but him getting what is deserved, he won't get a max, but will be more Kobe than Dirk), leaves them kind of stuck in the same place.

Last edited:
dyGjo9F.jpg

Simple he's unrestricted. And if what is being said is true, and more than a couple people have said it... he doesn't think he's getting the best opportunity there wanting a bigger piece of the pie, and they are weary of his attitude, work ethic and acceptance of team culture.

Also maxing him and then paying Wade, Wade ain't taking any significant paycut again (especially when his pay cuts lead to everyone else but him getting what is deserved, he won't get a max, but will be more Kobe than Dirk), leaves them kind of stuck in the same place.

Sounds like a lot of the same issues people have said and reported about Boogie over the past few years.

So now your willing to throw Whitside a MAX contract ? Where he can into more trouble out here in Hollywood and if Byron is still coaching this current team ? :lol: no thanks

Last edited:
Horford is the best big on the market this summer

Horford and KD would be my ideal preference

Horford will be 30 this summer and isn't the athlete that whitside is
Whiteside is the ideal big to compliment Randle and D'lo . Imagine the pick and roll and put back opportunities that will be there

Just weary of maxing him out if dude is a big dummy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom