|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just think horford will be a better player than whiteside over the next 4 seasons

Non athletic bigs can play at a high level for longer, so I'm not worried about his age

Whiteside is flashy but risky and can be a bad influence on all the kids

Sounds like a lot of the same issues people have said and reported about Boogie over the past few years.

So now your willing to throw Whitside a MAX contract ? Where he can into more trouble out here in Hollywood and if Byron is still coaching this current team ? :lol: no thanks

Difference between signing a guy that costs you no prospects/assets and trading for a guy that costs you every asset that you have.

I would say that you have to put some veterans around him. And it's possible that all of the concern is overblown and not actually a problem.

also I think Horford is just as good a fit next to Randle in a different way than Whiteside. But Horford would likely only jump ship, if you have a contender. So KD would likely need to be in the fold.

Team that will have the holes we have, really can't gripe on a player that makes you better.

I was at the game Thursday at Smoothie King. Man I love this franchise. Really got to see how good Clarkson is, I like Randle shooting that jumper now, and DLo playing with his back to the basket is going to be something to really look forward to.

Kobe, can't say it enough but I'm blessed to have seen his 20 year career. I love that guy man, been my hero since I was 6, 7 years old and although the team isn't competing for rings now I'm thankful for the years he gave us.

When he got dunked on by Ryan I was like damn man, but it true Kobe Black Bean fashion he came down and fired a dagger three for damn near the parking lot. That wasn't skill, it wasn't athleticism, It was pure competitiveness.

Not sure the answer is necessarily trading Goran.

No question Hassan is a dynamic defensive player. And has star potential. But everything suggests that they might want to consider going with Bosh as the 5, and allocate their resources elsewhere as opposed to allocating all those resources to Bosh & Whiteside.

Maybe if they could get a great return for Goran, then yeah trade him. And there's a better chance to with the cap going up, but still not sure it's a great chance. Also unless you get a good return, you then have to allocate resources to replacing Goran.

Last edited:
Well NT Lakers fam...

I got hitched yesterday. Went through a terrible divorce in 2010 and seriously just thought it was going to be me and my daughter for the rest of my life. Then the god lord blessed me with a beautiful laker fan...

View media item 1900650
One of the best days of my life. Wish all of you guys the same happiness I have.

And I still hope we get that number 1 pick!

[quote name="tupac003"]Well NT Lakers fam...

I got hitched yesterday.[/quote]That's awesome. :smokin

But, ummm... pics or it didn't hap... ... [quote name="tupac003"]View media item 1900650[/quote]... ... oh. Well look at that. It did happen. :lol:

Good stuff, man. :D

Grats 
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
nthat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom