|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could've sworn, someone on Niketalk (maybe last year's season thread) said he had a friend who was a real estate agent and sold Byron a house out in LA. 

The guy went on to talk about how his contract has incentives based on performance and how it isn't guaranteed, etc. 

ESPN reporting the Lakers don't owe Byron anything because the team had an option for next season based on performance and he didn't meet the criteria.  

Niketalk got sources. 

That was me yo I swear.
Dude I hoop with did the loan on Byrons house and saw his contract. He had to get 43 wins or else lakers can void contract

They better not **** this up this time.

Hire a coach before july 1st or after ?

Before. I think it'll be a hard sell to free agents without a coach.
But what if the pitch to KD is he can pick the coach

I think it'll look more unstable than intriguing. KD would want to win and it might be tough to sell a team without a coach in place yet. It could work though.

I could've sworn, someone on Niketalk (maybe last year's season thread) said he had a friend who was a real estate agent and sold Byron a house out in LA. 

The guy went on to talk about how his contract has incentives based on performance and how it isn't guaranteed, etc. 

ESPN reporting the Lakers don't owe Byron anything because the team had an option for next season based on performance and he didn't meet the criteria.  

Niketalk got sources. 

That was me yo I swear.
Dude I hoop with did the loan on Byrons house and saw his contract. He had to get 43 wins or else lakers can void contract

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dude only had 38 wins in 2 season.

Haven't seen anyone mention this yet but I wouldn't be surprised or mad if they brought in Mark Jackson. Good with young players, former PG to help out Russel, did great things in GS.

Niketalk got sources. 
That was me yo I swear.
Yup it was you. Props. 

I'm proud of myself too for having that memory. Humble brag. 

43?! How was he ever gonna get that. That was a death sentence contract lol
Mitch still got it 

laugh.gif

All part of the plan. 

Curious as to why are y'all so down on Mark Jakson? That team that won last year was basically his team. Nothing but good things said by the players when they won and you can see the respect they had for him as many players went to great him after they won.

Mark Jackson would probably be the closest thing to another Byron-level hire.

Couldn't disagree more with that. Based on coaching style and actual coaching record. His players loved him. Everyone seemed to hate Byron.

Last edited:
Haven't seen anyone mention this yet but I wouldn't be surprised or mad if they brought in Mark Jackson. Good with young players, former PG to help out Russel, did great things in GS.

For my taste, he brings too much religion to the team with all the praying on court, the team chapel, and all the god talk in interviews. That stuff really bothers me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom