|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I think it's cause you give up no assets in whiteside's case. Boogie is crazy in the ron ron way. Could be good if channeled the right way.  Whiteside's just a punk.
With Luke right around the corner, Boogie needs to be completely eliminated from our minds.

That needs to not happen, like fr fr. 
laugh.gif

Julius Randle stats:

As a starter 29.5 minutes/gm: 12 ppg p 10.5 reb

As a reserve 24.5 minutes/gm: 9.5 ppg, 9.7 reb

His shooting percentage was lower as a reserve but if Luke staggers the minutes right assuming we get Whiteside no reason he can't get 30-34 minutes as a bench player. He'll still be highly productive.

Harden left OKC cause they were cheap and ownership panicked.

Last edited:
Lakers could offer three or four assets for Boogie and the Kings will still decline.

Love big Cuz but do you really think he'll respect like Walton? I don't, I have a hard time seeing the players on the team now really respecting him as a leader

Lakers could offer three or four assets for Boogie and the Kings will still decline.

No they won't.

I think Vlade and Kings ownership has finally gotten to the point where they realize it's never going to work with Boogie in Sacramento and it's best for the franchise and him to move on at this point.

Love big Cuz but do you really think he'll respect like Walton? I don't, I have a hard time seeing the players on the team now really respecting him as a leader

Well Walton is suppose to be known as being a "players coach" and is good at handling different type of personalities.

Also if the Lakers traded for him. He wouldn't have to be the main leader here on & off the court.

No they won't.

I think Vlade and Kings ownership has finally gotten to the point where they realize it's never going to work with Boogie in Sacramento and it's best for the franchise and him to move on at this point.
They should, but it's doubtful in my mind. They seem stubborn enough to wait until it's too late.

It makes no sense to trade Boogie this summer, earliest it happens is next trade deadline.

Cousins is clearly talented. Nobody is saying he isn't.

The problem is that you have to be careful what you offer for him. If you start handing out half of your assets, then you really screwed up because you have become the Sacramento Kings.

The pick (if we keep it), Larry Nance Jr. , 2016 - 2nd, 2017 - 2nd, Lou Williams.... Pick through that. Anything more, is a hard pass from me.

*Also Remember.. We CANNOT trade Jordan Clarkson. He is a RFA. Any trade would have to be approved him. And if you want to make a trade without his approval, you have to wait until October whatever (3 months after he re-signs)

Last edited:
What was the rumored deal they turned down before the draft last year? Pick+Clarkson+Randle?

The problem is that you have to be careful what you offer for him. If you start handing out half of your assets, then you really screwed up because you have become the Sacramento Kings.

The pick (if we keep it), Larry Nance Jr. , 2016 - 2nd, 2017 - 2nd, Lou Williams.... Pick through that. Anything more, is a hard pass from me.

*Also Remember.. We CANNOT trade Jordan Clarkson. He is a RFA. Any trade would have to be approved him. And if you want to make a trade without his approval, you have to wait until October whatever (3 months after he re-signs)

:lol:

Vlade and the KIngs aren't stupid when it comes to trading boogie.

It's like a lot of you dude are expecting a once in a lifetime crazy loop sided trade to happen again when we trade Kwame and some other scrubs for Pau a few years back.

Vlade and the KIngs aren't stupid when it comes to trading boogie.

It's like a lot of you dude are expecting a once in a lifetime crazy loop sided trade to happen again when we trade Kwame and some other scrubs for Pau a few years back.

Nope. I'm not expecting a lop-sided deal.

I'm pretty much telling you, it's a no from me.

Unless it's a favorable deal for us, then no.

Nope. I'm not expecting a lop-sided deal.

I'm pretty much telling you, it's a no from me.

Unless it's a favorable deal for us, then no.

And I'm saying any trade for Boogie is going to require giving up at least one of the current core 3 young players (Randle, Clarkson,or D'Lo)

So say we end with the #1 or #2 pick. We draft Simmons or Ingram.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if the Lakers wait until late summer around August after free agency is done, then the Boogie trade talks heat up again.

Last edited:
Yea if Sac traded Boogie anywhere I'm pretty sure it would be Boston. I'd fleece them for every pick they have cuz they desperately need a superstar and I don't see a superstar just straight out signing to Boston

So would  Randle+ #3+ Lou + 2 2nds would be on par or nah?

I'd be down with that assuming we win the lottery and get Ben Simmons.

But change the last part to this years 2nd round and a future 1st rounder in order for the Kings to sign off on it.

I'd be down with that assuming we win the lottery and get Ben Simmons.

But change the last part to this years 2nd round and a future 1st rounder in order for the Kings to sign off on it.
Um that proposal means we give up out pick if it's number 3 so no Simmons. 

Not sure, but I would not do that if I was Sac. Boston has the best draft pick collection, but no tangible player.
Yea, that's what I figured. They have the picks and we possibly have the players. I think Sac would take the Brooklyn  picks + Mavs pick and a marginal player before that deal with us. 

How do you guys look up the financial situations of players?

Curious about Paul George.

nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom