|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
P, are any of the training camp practices open to the public usually?
Nope. They bring in season ticket holders for part of some practices during training camp though

Some fans stand near the parking lot, and the players will sign some stuff if they're in the mood. 

Don't think so. They usually close practices until the end, which I think you would have to possess a media credential.

Nope. They bring in season ticket holders for part of some practices during training camp though

Some fans stand near the parking lot, and the players will sign some stuff if they're in the mood. 

Going on my 3rd year of season tickets, been invited to practices and shoot arounds, but never during training camp

Going on my 3rd year of season tickets, been invited to practices and shoot arounds, but never during training camp
Hmmm. maybe it's a lottery? Iono, one of my friends dad has them and he said they get to go to like 1-2 practices towards end of training camp.

Man, I knew it.

"I've been told by 2 separate sources -- even if the Lakers get the No. 1 pick, they're trading it." - @ColinCowherd

Man, I knew it.

"I've been told by 2 separate sources -- even if the Lakers get the No. 1 pick, they're trading it." - @ColinCowherd
Woj, the greatest reporter in the game, has trouble getting sources on the Lakers. 

Ramona reported all year that Byron would be retained.

Not one reporter had the terms on Byrons deal right.

The clown known as cowherd has sources on the Lakers? 

How was the process of getting season tix? I always heard about that long *** wait list. 

I went on the waiting list in 2009, they finally gave me seats in 2014, the best available section was 207, I jumped on it

Like Colin Cowherd is really going to have reliable sources within the Lakers.

Unless it's from someone like Ding, Momo, etc. I'm not going to believe it.

We finally gonna get the number 1 pick? Tired of hearing how the lottery is rigged without us actually benefiting from it
Soooo rigged...like when the NBA was selling the pelicans and they just happened to get the #1 that year lol basketball reasons owe us a #1

Yea I'm aware of who reported it, but I don't think its all that farfetched, I mean Jim gave himself a window, I'm sure decisions like that are definitely placed in the forefront.

I don't think the terms of the FO deadline are as strict as people seem to think they are. As long as the team shows progress, Mitch and Jim should be safe.

Man, I knew it.

John Ireland
nerd.gif

Byron deserves to rep the team at the lotto. This is like when your RB busts out for a 70 yard drive and then they hand it off to the fullback for the goal line plunge.

It will probably be Jeanie tho. Hot chicks do well in this setting. Is maggio available?

Lakernation website posted it, it WAS on his twitter page, it included a video with him talking about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom