|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man if Baze can score 18-20M 
mean.gif

Man if Baze can score 18-20M 
mean.gif
His max is around 17-18 dedpending on cap projections. He's worth 14-15 for sure though for what he brings to the table. I think he's one of the few that'll be able to be gotten if we move quickly as ATL decides what they want to do with Horford and their likely pursuit of Dwight.

In semi-related news, draft lottery is in 2 weeks, hit me in the PM if you're planning on attending and I'll hit you with the details. 

His max is around 17-18 dedpending on cap projections. He's worth 14-15 for sure though for what he brings to the table. I think he's one of the few that'll be able to be gotten if we move quickly as ATL decides what they want to do with Horford and their likely pursuit of Dwight.

In semi-related news, draft lottery is in 2 weeks, hit me in the PM if you're planning on attending and I'll hit you with the details. 
Yea he showed me alot in his short time here Kid can play some ball....

I'd prefer Whiteside, but I wonder if Puke would like Noah to be Bogut in the offensive and defensive schemes for the Lakers.

Noah is older and can't score like Whiteside, but Whiteside can't pass or defend on the perimeter like Noah either. IDK.

I'd prefer Whiteside, but I wonder if Puke would like Noah to be Bogut in the offensive and defensive schemes for the Lakers.

Noah is older and can't score like Whiteside, but Whiteside can't pass or defend on the perimeter like Noah either. IDK.
Noah is damaged Goods 

I dunno the market for Noah but I'd throw 3/30-35 at him depending on what we do (or don't) in free agency

He's an upgrade over anything we've had recently

And he also brings passion/fire to a team of passive personalities

Last edited:
They had a few sessions. His influence was undeniable IMO. Definitely noticed the difference between this year and last year.

Last edited:
I dunno the market for Noah but I'd throw 3/30-35 at him depending on what we do (or don't) in free agency

He's an upgrade over anything we've had recently

And he also brings passion/fire to a team of passive personalities
There's been a leadership void the last few seasons and Puke wants to establish a culture, so there's that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom