|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No Kobe no Scott no Nick young Dlo finishes 2nd in voting guaranteed

Is there anyway we can validate your guarantee?

I guarantee if Steph played in the 80s he wouldn't get more than 8 shot attempts in any game lol

what's the point of a guarantee if we can't possibly know whether youre right or wrong?

Last edited:
http://niketalk.com/t/608612/the-20...warriors-are-the-champions/4410#post_21840554

View media item 2033997

And before you think I had to crate dig for your post. I searched Steve Nash MVP by Mamba MVP, and look at relevant posts. And there it was. Skipped a couple of pages, and looked for one where it was just 1 sentence. Easy enough

If you're actually going to use the ROY voting for justification of your point. Then we can use MVP voting to justify other things.

Same premise

Where did I say anything about Jah? Or anybody else in the tweet?

And funny you bring up twitter but subsequently on there and here when I repeatedly ask you did you out did you not call me a **** boy, you ignore it like some diva and don't man up behind that. I see what type of dude you are or at least the e-persona you put up B, not impressed.

Last edited:
Yikes...

We better get that draft pick tomorrow or its gonna be world war 3 in here

Last edited:
 The pick is gone bruh.

Accept it now, and don't feel anything but temporarily pissed for a couple of minutes tomorrow.

dont be wishing the bad juju just so the team can turn around  and give  derozan and whiteside max deals. 

Last edited:
He believes I called him a name. If he wants to feel that way, then sure I did.

But in reality, I took no position either way. Because truly I don't give a damn.

The whole conversation was about those who are quick to pull another man's card and mind another person's business should check themselves because if you go into anybody's history, you will find a questionable decision that breaks the so called "bro code" or "man laws" or whatever nonsense you want to call them.

Last edited:
Why can't you just admit you called him that name and move on tho?

Not picking sides just asking.
We know you said it :lol:

Because I truly don't care.

If he wants to feel like I called him that then I did. And I believe that's the course of action he's taking. Which is fine by me because it doesn't matter either way.

If he wants to pick what I actually said with context of the entire conversation. I took no position because I couldn't give a damn less.

Last edited:
Y'all should call him druss. dlow is a terrible name for a guy who already got a sketchy rep

Dlow sound like the low down dirty rat he is

Hear me out:

This is why the "Clown War" started when CP called me one :lol:

Its not THE WORST possible scenario that we lose the pick:

Yes, yes, yes I know a "wasted season", but lets be honest Byron wasn't gonna allow us to be good.

It forces us and the front office to TANK another year. So yes another 20 win season but it helps in the long run because...

1.) The 2017 draft is wayyyyy deeper and more talented and our pick will be our no matter what (sorry CP thats the common opinion and I don't think that changes Tatum, Jackson and Giles are locks, quote me)

2.) It makes us avoid these LANDMINE free agents in DeMar and Whiteside (max contracts and locked up cap space) they are talented but do they draw other talent

3.) Keeps our doors open to a potential OKC partnership moving to LA in 2017 (I think Durant signs a 2-yr deal with an opt out cause after the 1st to maximize $$)

4.) The losing of the pick and bad season may result in the clearing Jim or Jeanie Buss and thats addition by subtraction no matter which way that goes.

Bad yes.... the worst thing ever.... I don't think so.

Why can't you just admit you called him that name and move on tho?

Not picking sides just asking.
We know you said it :lol:

If he wants to feel like I called him that then I did. And I believe that's the course of action he's taking. Which is fine by me because it doesn't matter either way.

If he wants to pick what I actually said with context of the entire conversation. I took no position because I couldn't give a damn less.

Tbh it just sounds like you don't wanna admit you're wrong.

It would of been dead weeks ago if you just said yeah I said it, shouldn't have, let's move on.

Just keepin it real bro

Hear me out:

Yes, yes, yes I know a "wasted season", but lets be honest Byron wasn't gonna allow us to be good.

It forces us and the front office to TANK another year. So yes another 20 win season but it helps in the long run because...

1.) The 2017 draft is wayyyyy deeper and more talented and our pick will be our no matter what (sorry CP thats the common opinion and I don't think that changes Tatum, Jackson and Giles are locks, quote me)

2.) It makes us avoid these LANDMINE free agents in DeMar and Whiteside (max contracts and locked up cap space) they are talented but do they draw other talent

3.) Keeps our doors open to a potential OKC partnership moving to LA in 2017 (I think Durant signs a 2-yr deal with an opt out cause after the 1st to maximize $$)

4.) The losing of the pick and bad season may result in the clearing Jim or Jeanie Buss and thats addition by subtraction no matter which way that goes.

That's a clown post bro

This will be the last I'll say on this because honestly it has nothing to do with the Lakers. All I wanted was a simple yes or no. And still didn't get it. You posted those things that were suggesting and insinuating and continue to do so today with the "if it like a fish and smells like a fish, then it's likely a fish."

Any guy with a ounce of fortitude and conviction would just stand behind what he said, and not waffle on some well I don't know how he took it but...nah B. And for it to not be in your lexicon, you sure were fine using it a lot that day. So like I said then, I know who to rock with and not, there's a lot of guys that I disagree with philosophically about our team, how it should be run, certain players and the like. But at least they stand behind what they say. I mean the twitter regulars saw what you said, explicitly and implicitly. So like I said on Twitter, it's cool. I know what type of dude you are or at least the persona you're putting out with it and I'm not milly rocking with it. Continue to cook how you will though.

Last edited:
Hear me out:

Yeah, no.

Worst thing EVER? No, of course not. But terrible, terrible, terrible thing? Yes, 100%.

I don't give a flying **** about next year's draft, NOW. Those 3 you named could all be dead tomorrow. Or blown up during the season. (ACL's, achilles, not literally blown up :lol: )

This OKC thing gotta go. Durant/Russ are not just picking up and moving to LA together. C'mon guys. :lol:

Tanking for 3 seasons has been brutal, tanking for a 4th, literally meaning we don't get a pick in the 3rd AND we don't spend the 60+ mil. That is atrocious business.

And Jeanie isn't going anywhere. At all. Jim, maybe, yes, but she stays, and sorry, but I rather have Jim around than her. If you want Phil Jackson running this place, suit yourself, but I suspect you haven't been payin attention. His coaching resume is SUPERB, I have spoken a billion times on it. His personnel resume reads A, Wanted to trade 20 year old Kobe Bryant, and B gave Melo a max contract. Thanks, but no thanks.

Keep the pick, spend 60+ mil, and let's sort it out as we go with at least some direction finally.

This will be the last I'll say on this because honestly it has nothing to do with the Lakers. All I wanted was a simple yes or no. And still didn't get it. You posted then things that were suggesting and insinuating and continue to do so today with the "if it like a fish and smells like a fish, then it's likely a fish."

Any guy with a ounce of fortitude and conviction would just stand behind what he said, and not waffle on some well I don't know how he took it but...nah B. And for it to not be in your lexicon, you sure were fine using it a lot that day. So like I says then, I know who to rock with and not, there's a lot of guys that I disagree with philosophically about our team, how it should be run, certain players and the like. But at least they stand behind what they say. I mean the twitter regulars saw what you said, explicitly and implicitly. So like I said on Twitter, it's cool. I know what type of dude you are or at least the persona you're putting out with it and I'm not milly rocking with it. Continue to cook how you will though.

Ruh roh. :lol:

*Jay Z out the door gif*

magic-johnson-eating-popcorn.gif

Damn. Beef within the fanbase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom