|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@NoahCoslovFrom @KevinDing with us @br_radio on #Lakers: “There’s a lot of presumption about Derozan and I’m told the Lakers aren’t that high on him"
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Ding confirmation.

Keep it in Jeanie's pockets and sign nobody apparently.

KD stays
Batum stays
Horford stays
DD stays
Riley will keep Whiteside
Barnes restricted
Neal restricted

Gettin thin......

Buuuuut Buuuut we'll get somebody. 60 mil in cap space! No more Kobe! It's LA! Heh.

Keep it in Jeanie's pockets and sign nobody apparently.

KD stays
Batum stays
Horford stays
DD stays
Riley will keep Whiteside
Barnes restricted
Neal restricted

Gettin thin......

Lakers did the same in the 90s till Jordan went away and Shaq became available. Steph ain't going anywhere any time soon. I believe there philosophy is to acquire cheap talent until THE GUY is available. They would like to get Durant I'm sure. But Durant likely signs a 1+1 in OKC this summer, then his real FA begins in 2017.

And in that time Ingram, Russell, Clarkson, Handle, and Nance develop with a real head coach.

Hopefully the kids show promise, and he looks our way. If not we still got the kids developing.
Sounds good to me.

Last edited:
Contrary to all this hype behind the Warriors, the Warriors are beatable, OKC is the first real opponent they've faced in the 2 year run they had and they needed a game 6 choke job in order to squeak out of that one, and you don't even know what game 7 holds.

Idea of waiting for Steph's team to die down is silly IMO.

I'm not the biggest fan of Derozen but you gotta start spending money and acquiring talent, we can't tank forever.

Everyone's pipe dream is Durant and Westbrook, but its a good GM's responsibility to have a backup plan.

Buuuuut Buuuut we'll get somebody. 60 mil in cap space! No more Kobe! It's LA! Heh.
I think it is going to be interesting to see what happens in Free Agency when the Lakers strike out on all of the big FA.  This year there wont be Kobe's 48M to blame it on.....

He's being condescending that's all.

Good analysis Dr. Phil.

You know goddamn well what you were doing.

Did the same BS on Twitter cause I was voting for the warriors.

You were rooting* for the Warriors.
Which is okay, I'm rooting for OKC.

And I didn't bring up Twitter here did I?
If you want to discuss tweets we can bro :lol:

It's just that Lot of Laker fans look like closet Warrior fans on Twitter. But I addressed it on Twitter, not in our thread. [emoji]9749[/emoji]️[emoji]128056[/emoji]

Relax. I said Lol, it's laughter. I didn't name call anyone. Didn't call anyone a clown. Laughter B

Last edited:
I like Steph and klay and root for them when the Lakers are out which they are now.

If that's a closet fan, sure. I'm a closet fan

I like Steph and klay and root for them when the Lakers are out which they are now.

If that's a closet fan, sure. I'm a closet fan

You are not.
I root for KD and Russ, so we're the same.

But others are. Sorry if it made it seems I was grouping you with them.

You ain't a noblekane

just because there is money there doesnt mean the team should find anyone to blow it on. hold ground for worthy free agents. dont blow it just cause you have it.

So who do we use it on when all the "worthy" free agents stay put or go elsewhere?

Constant rotation of vets signing 1 year deals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom