|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Derozan shouldn't be in the Lakers plan at all this summer.

I think him and his agent are going to use: "The Lakers are offering x amount" tactic to get Toronto scared and get him more than teams are willing to pay him.

The difference just gets distributed to the other teams right? We'll still have 80 mil in cap if we only sign dudes to 1 year deals?

just because there is money there doesnt mean the team should find anyone to blow it on. hold ground for worthy free agents. dont blow it just cause you have it.

So who do we use it on when all the "worthy" free agents stay put or go elsewhere?

Constant rotation of vets signing 1 year deals?

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Yes we have to spend 50 of the 60 million we have.

whats the penalty for not using it? penalty cant be worse than signing leftovers long term that the team doesnt want.

So we know B.Shaw is on board anybody here any other news on assistants?I've heard bickerstaff Jr..and possibly Dleague coach?

Jarron Collins is a LA native and has been praised around league circles. There's another guy on the staff that I think was thrown around as a possible assistant.

I don't know if Kerr would allow for Puke to poach his staff though.

Personally rooting for a team that can beat cavs in finals..Lebby is KDs kryponite so I'm repping the team out of the west with best chance against Lebbywinks..Said this last night when I called out in playoff forum..From the west so always rep it..all-star game whatever..Raiders are my NFL team..

Last edited:
You were rooting* for the Warriors.
Which is okay, I'm rooting for OKC.

And I didn't bring up Twitter here did I?
If you want to discuss tweets we can bro :lol:

It's just that Lot of Laker fans look like closet Warrior fans on Twitter. But I addressed it on Twitter, not in our thread. [emoji]9749[/emoji]️[emoji]128056[/emoji]

Relax. I said Lol, it's laughter. I didn't name call anyone. Didn't call anyone a clown. Laughter B

Not saying it's all but a lot of Laker fam love the Warriors cuz they hate Lebron. :lol: They look at them like Lebron's kryptonite.

just because there is money there doesnt mean the team should find anyone to blow it on. hold ground for worthy free agents. dont blow it just cause you have it.

Now you talking franc.

If we're gonna miss on KD, DD, Batum, etc, I want Harrison Barnes. 24, versatile, known by Luke, system, he fits this core. We'll have to overpay, but no real choice there. Bottom line is stack assets and start tryin again, let them grow/learn, no need to tank another year.

Pretty cool story that came from last night's Iguodala defensive performance:

Iguodala, the NBA Finals MVP who coaxed LeBron James into a model of inefficiency last June, registered another defensive gem. It wasn't his favorite, though. That came way back on Nov. 11, 2005.

"Kobe in his prime," Iguodala said while hiding from the throng of reporters, preferring his teammates get the attention after Game 6.

Iguodala, then in his second season with Philadelphia, drew the assignment of checking Kobe. Young and spry, at the peak of his athleticism, Iguodala was all over the Lakers star in the 76ers' win.

Kobe finished with 17 points on 7-for-27 shooting, a big deal since he is from Philly.

"It was on the front page of the paper," Iguodala said. "After the game, Phil Jackson said it was the best he'd seen someone defend Kobe."
Iguodala is hoping the next meeting doesn't go like it did after his favorite defensive performance.

When the 76ers came to Los Angeles later that 2005-06 season, Kobe came by the Philadelphia locker room. Iguodala wasn't in there, but Kobe left a message.

"Tell Andre 50 tonight," Iguodala said, recalling the message relayed to him. "You know how much he got -- 48."
http://www.mercurynews.com/marcus-t...mpson-warriors-game-6-victory-had-hidden-hero

If we're gonna miss on KD, DD, Batum, etc, I want Harrison Barnes. 24, versatile, known by Luke, system, he fits this core. We'll have to overpay, but no real choice there. Bottom line is stack assets and start tryin again, let them grow/learn, no need to tank another year.

i can jive with that if there is we miss out on top FAs. i wasnt a fan of barnes as a top option but if theh miss out on everyone, bring barnes over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom