|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
**** it I'm down with mosgov if he can provide defense and finishing, if we get pau ill be happy and team them with batum ill call it a day and wait for beastbrook next year

Oooooooh everyone was laughing earlier .....ooooooh calm down y'all said .....going overboard y'all said

Now everybody in here sick. Ive defended Mitch long enough. Im done. Everybody need to be fired. Even the janitors.

I didn't trip when Whiteside didn't come. But this... This right here makes no damn sense.

They just signing any random dude. :smh:

Last edited:
Pau Gasol ain't walkin through that door

Now we get to see Moztard get yammed on by Blake and Deandre 4 games per year smh

Summary of the Lakers free agency thus far

w3b9a.jpg

Seems like the 4th year is a team option or non-guaranteed..

Essentially it's 3 year / $48mil.

Year 2 & 3, are 14-15% of the cap. Round abouts. THat would be $9.8-10.5 mil in 2016-17

Yeah hopefully both sides compromised. Mozgov got his money, but gave up the last year to protect the Lakers.

Seemingly we could have him for 2 years then look to trade his expiring deal

I don't hate it
But 1 hour into free agency though...that's what confuses me
But then again, we didn't even secure meetings with the other bigs

In Mitch I trust

The defense of the FO for this **** move is hilarious in here. Well the Knicks gave Noah a big deal, soooo we had to. NO we didn't have to give timothey ******* mozgov 64 million because joakim noah got 70 million. Idk what world y'all live in but noah is miles ahead of mozgov as a player. I don't care about injuries, even when he's hurt he's gonna go out there and ball out. Yes I'm fed up with our damn front office and everyone trying to defend this. There was no reason to sign mozgov 1 hour into FA. he would've been sitting there in a day or 2 guaranteed. what the **** man

Last edited:
Mitch is good at drafting, horrible at free agency.

Same guy who gave Kobe 50 mil after an Achilles injury. Then inexplicably gave Nick Young a four year deal. Was willing to max Melo, now this latest blunder and not to mention not getting anything for people who are leaving (Pau/Dwert). It's time for him to go. I've had it.

The defense of the FO for this **** move is hilarious in here. Well the Knicks gave Noah a big deal, soooo we had to. NO we didn't have to give timothey ******* mozgov 64 million because joakim noah got 70 million. Idk what world y'all live in but noah is miles ahead of mozgov as a player. I don't care about injuries, even when he's hurt he's gonna go out there and ball out. Yes I'm fed up with our damn front office and everyone trying to defend this. There was no reason to sign mozgov 1 hour into FA. he would've been sitting there in a day or 2 guaranteed. what the **** man

But it shows the world we're willing to overpay :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom