|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read an article inside somewhere that suggested Westbrook, Adams, and a 2020 first round pick for Dlo, Ingram, Randle, Lou and Swaggy.

I say no because a. I'd rather see how the kids work out together good or bad and b. He's a damn free agent after next year
did franc write that article?

I'd trade Ingram, Randle & Clarkson for Boogie. Doing the Melo trade (no matter who you trade) makes no sense.

If you trade assets for Russy, why would he stay and resign with a depleted team? If he does wanna resign, Wouldnt he rather give up the extra $ from his bird rights for a better basketball situation with the young assets?

Trading for Boogie makes sense, trading for Russy doesn't.

View media item 2091926

According to the logic everyone is saying all it takes is one superstar to entice all the others right? You just need 1 superstar and the rest will show up? Why would Russy sign if we didn't have a superstar for him to play with?

You have more of a chance to convince Boogie to stay by signing Russy this offseason, than you would have of trading for Russy and then trying to sell him to play the rest of the career with Ingram or Dlo (which everyone didn't get traded) in LA

Last edited:
According to the logic everyone is saying all it takes is one superstar to entice all the others right? You just need 1 superstar and the rest will show up? Why would Russy sign if we didn't have a superstar for him to play with?

You have more of a chance to convince Boogie to stay by signing Russy this offseason, than you would have of trading for Russy and then trying to sell him to play the rest of the career with Ingram or Dlo (which everyone didn't get traded) in LA

Stop it fam

Trade away the future for a headcase and a maybe? :lol:

Cousins has done nothing to justify trading all of young guys away for him.

Last edited:
Ok. So then let's sit on our assets and shut the **** up.

All I'm saying is it makes more sense to trade for Boogie & sign Russy next season than it does to trade Ingram/Dlo, Randle & Clarkson for Russy and then pray for Russy to resign.

Last edited:
I was with trading before KD went to golden state what's the point of it now ? Might as well let the kids develop

I'll happily give up Randle and Clarkson.

Yea they're not deal breakers at all.

Our current assets should be in this order.

1. Ingram

2. D'Lo

3. Randle and Clarkson

If you can keep 1 of the top 2 and acquire another stud in Adams who's already proven to be better than those last 2 assets and is only 22 and you get the superstar in Westbrook then you do it.

Romona on 710: trade Ingram, Dlo & everyone for Russy. This is our most plugged in Lakers reporter lol.

Last edited:
2017 free agent class.......slim pickins ya'll. the rebuild will be long and painful. but fun to watch.

What's the best we can do?....Russy + Greek Freak? I highly doubt Russ will come here just cuz he's from LA...he wants to win championships too. I'm in the "let our kids grow and develop into superstars" camp. Rebuild organically to the point where A list FA's will want to come here.

1. Stephen Curry

2. Russell Westbrook

3. Blake Griffin

4. Giannis Antetokounmpo

5. Chris Paul

6. Rudy Gobert

7. Gordon Hayward

8. Kyle Lowry

9. Dennis Schroeder

10. Danilo Gallinari

11. Paul Millsap

12. Victor Oladipo

13. Derrick Rose

14. Jeff Teague

15. Serge Ibaka

16. Steven Adams

17. Nerlens Noel

18. CJ McCollum

19. Andre Iguodala

20. Jrue Holiday

21. Andrew Bogut

22. Nikola Mirotic

23. Greg Monroe

24. Mason Plumlee

25. Rudy Gay

26. George Hill

27. Taj Gibson

28. Alex Len

29. Kentavious Caldwell-Pope

30. Kelly Olynyk

31. JJ Redick

32. Shaun Livingston

33. Tyreke Evans

34. Zach Randolph

35. Tony Allen

Cats really think DMC is the savior HUH

dood got all the talent, but not the mentality...

he's a liability on the court with his temper and attitude, you cant have that in your leader/franchise player

look how far its got him....if he had the right mentality doods would be flocking to play with him, GM's would be clearing blocks trying to trade for him, throwing big numbers at him...

but they aren't, and there's a reason....

He got one of the wort reps in the league as being uncoachable and unpredictable....

cant invest millions into that man.

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind DMC on this team...

I just wouldn't trade anyone for him... If we have cap space when his contract is up id consider it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom