|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That seems pretty sensitive to me but whatever. Anyway did I get permanently banned from the NBA thread? Never got an answer through PM.

That seems pretty sensitive to me but whatever. Anyway did I get permanently banned from the NBA thread? Never got an answer through PM.

I was banned from the offseason one man... I eem apologized :lol:

Was better tho, I been away from Nt more then ever, kinda started because of that. Not even mad about it anymore. :lol:

So that's how you really felt about me opening up to you privately huh? Ight.
Appreciate the honesty.

Good job man, you won. Once again you have made it clear how smart you are compared to us naive peasants.
I'm sensitive, but holding onto that for all these weeks and still bringing it up outta the blue unprovoked isn't.

Right.

I apologized publicly, I apologized to the entire thread. You won't include that In the narrative you're presenting us though, right?
Nah. Because that would basically null and void you're entire post, which is based primarily on me only apologizing privately and not in the thread.

Page 78.

I'm sorry for stirring the pot with Skas quote guys.

Honestly, it was really hypocritical of me to do so. Thank you for calling me out on it grandtheftbike grandtheftbike

Srs. My bad. I just caused the exact ruckus that I'm always trying to diffuse.

Makes no sense on my part. Honestly.

Nah, that ain't apologizing publicly right?
I was being fake. Only privately putting my pride aside to open up to what I thought was an understanding person, to fake being regretful.
I just thought you were naive bro, exactly

That was assuming you guys were "shleep" fellas.

#fax

Thumbs up.

Oh wait, nah sorry I'm not doing it right, here...
":lol: :lol: :lol:"

Am I being whittty, smart, and proving how dumb and naive others are constantly now?
K.

But yeah. I can sleep at night knowing everything I said to you privately was genuine. And I apologized in 2 different facets. And I've admitted I wear my emotions on my skin and overreact and act sensitive. It is who I am. I can admit that.

we can see you're sensitive too. The only difference is you're a lot better with whittty words, phrases, quotes and laugh emoticons and can do a better job hiding it to the common naive eyes, instead of me who just makes it clear right off the bat I am sensitive, I don't want to be but I am, and I work on it consciously everyday. shrug.

It's sad you didn't, don't, and won't believe me.
But it's safe to say at this point, that is no longer on me.

Thankfully others can see it as clearly as I do.
We ain't t as naive as you think we are bro, we just ain't wordsmiths like you are so the common perception of us can easily be one that is less intellectual or observant than you.m

Keep doing exactly what it is you get on Niketalkers everyday for tho. We don't have the power to "warn" you for it. it would be interesting to see what you would be like on an even playing field, that's for sure.

":lol:"

#fax

Last edited:

I just hope D'Angelo works out after we passed on Okafor.
mean.gif
I hate you
laugh.gif
hqdefault.jpg

So that's how you really felt about me opening up to you privately huh? Ight.
Appreciate the honesty.

Good job man, you won. Once again you have made it clear how smart you are compared to us naive peasants.
I'm sensitive, but holding onto that for all these weeks and still bringing it up outta the blue unprovoked isn't.

Right.

I apologized publicly, I apologized to the entire thread. You won't include that In the narrative you're presenting us though, right?
Nah. Because that would basically null and void you're entire post, which is based primarily on me only apologizing privately and not in the thread.

Page 78.

I'm sorry for stirring the pot with Skas quote guys.

Honestly, it was really hypocritical of me to do so. Thank you for calling me out on it grandtheftbike grandtheftbike

Srs. My bad. I just caused the exact ruckus that I'm always trying to diffuse.

Makes no sense on my part. Honestly.

Nah, that ain't apologizing publicly right?
I was being fake. Only privately putting my pride aside to open up to what I thought was an understanding person, to fake being regretful.
I just thought you were naive bro, exactly

That was assuming you guys were "shleep" fellas.

#fax

Thumbs up.

Oh wait, nah sorry I'm not doing it right, here...
":lol: :lol: :lol:"

Am I being whittty, smart, and proving how dumb and naive others are constantly now?
K.

But yeah. I can sleep at night knowing everything I said to you privately was genuine. And I apologized in 2 different facets. And I've admitted I wear my emotions on my skin and overreact and act sensitive. It is who I am. I can admit that.

we can see you're sensitive too. The only difference is you're a lot better with whittty words, phrases, quotes and laugh emoticons and can do a better job hiding it to the common naive eyes, instead of me who just makes it clear right off the bat I am sensitive, I don't want to be but I am, and I work on it consciously everyday. shrug.

It's sad you didn't, don't, and won't believe me.
But it's safe to say at this point, that is no longer on me.

Thankfully others can see it as clearly as I do.
We ain't t as naive as you think we are bro, we just ain't wordsmiths like you are so the common perception of us can easily be one that is less intellectual or observant than you.m

Keep doing exactly what it is you get on Niketalkers everyday for tho. We don't have the power to "warn" you for it. it would be interesting to see what you would be like on an even playing field, that's for sure.

":lol:"

#fax

week-in-review-justin-timberlake-gifs-4.gif

Last edited:
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.

Through passion, I gain strength.

Through strength, I gain power.

Through power, I gain victory.

Through victory, my chains are broken.

The Force shall free me.

Last edited:
Man we all knew it was coming but it being official just really hits you in the feelings. 20 years of memories from my favorite athlete ever, the Black Mamba will ALWAYS be that dude.

The most amazing thing is all the respect and acknowledgement from his peers both currently in the league and retired. The haters can hate all they want but the greatest players ever to play the game who have competed against Kobe know that mans place in basketball history. Nothing else matters when you think about that. Absolute legend.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.

Through passion, I gain strength.

Through strength, I gain power.

Through power, I gain victory.

Through victory, my chains are broken.

The Force shall free me.

Man, **** all that. Give me my sexy saber and let me cut thru people. The end. :lol:

Repped for my man Sith, I def don't get down with those sensitive Jedi lads. Sith is the only way to be in this galaxy.

E, you are. You're too damn nice to yell at, I hate that ****. :lol: Can't be fightin with dudes sayin please and sir and ****. Kills my rhythm.

Sith in the star wars movies are always either super emotional young dudes or really really really old guys

since CP isn't super emotional.... 
nerd.gif

Sith in the star wars movies are always either super emotional young dudes or really really really old guys

since CP isn't super emotional.... :nerd:

Naw, remember Maul before he became two pieces?

Or Vader between Ep 3 and 4?

Me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom