|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="CP1708"]
Serena Winters ‏@SerenaWinters 3m3 minutes ago
Kobe on DA & JR (1/2): “I can relate to it. I think for the young players now it’s hard for them to understand what I had to go thru.

Serena Winters ‏@SerenaWinters 3m3 minutes ago
Kobe (2/2): "I didn’t start my first 3 & a half seasons. I came off the bench for 3 straight years, but I learned a lot as well." (on TWC)

Serena Winters ‏@SerenaWinters 2m2 minutes ago
Kobe Bryant then said he would talk to D'Angelo Russell & Julius Randle & explain that it's just a process.

Difference being Kobe was on the bench for a 60+ win team, not a lottery rebuild.

But still, at least Kobe is going to talk to them and help them understand, while Byron folds and unfolds his arms all day. :smh:[/quote] Bro, I'm telling you.

"Man, when I was a rook, I ain't start for 3.5 years. Lotta learning took place, though."

"Yeah, maybe I should do that. Good point."

"You're welcome."

We are the Kobes, in every aspect. It's so unbelievably obvious to me.

Byron said it was Kobe's idea to let the kids play late in the game.

Kobe already a better coach than Byron is. :lol: :lol:

Kobe already a better coach than Byron is.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Kobe was the one drawing up the SLOB play for D'Angelo at the end of the game too. 
laugh.gif

I watched the bench during the time outs. Pretty obvious how they all tune out Byron when the assistants or Kobe is talking. 

impressed by d russell's performance he needs to start playing like he did today consistently 
tell the coach to give him minutes without kobe consistently.
He was playing well with Kobe in there too. Was picking it up these past few weeks. Randle and Russell were simply benched not because of performance, but instead were scapegoats. 

Plus I feel like Kobe legitimately likes Russell as well as Randle 
laugh.gif
. That should tell Laker fans that they'll be special. 

good to finally see Dlo play aggressive .... Randle to me is really impressive but every shot he takes look weird to me lol

[quote name="had pants"]
kXfBcED.jpg
[/quote]Man I need to get that shooting shirt. Good lord. Every time I see it :x :smokin

Yeah, that shooting shirt is real nice. I also really like our Christmas jerseys this season. Looked on NBA and saw that they were $109, I was cool with that. Went to Staples Center and those mofos had them going for $129 :x :x :x :x

I already know the response to this, and why, but I gotta get this off my chest and off my mind.

When Jerry West left to Memphis, I remember reading that a major part of the reason was that he has never seen an organization cater so much to the whims of one player, and he wanted no part of that, so he bailed.

Response: "Whatever, Ska. :lol: Dude loves Kobe. He drafted him."

Why: No links.

Just when I wanted to give him credit for letting them finish out the game, I read this. :smh:

He's as good as gone. I wish I could hear what he ends up saying to Mitch and Co. at the meeting.

Sorry but Coach Scott lit a fire under 1 and 30 *** man, they weren't playing with this type of aggression and basketball IQ when they were starting.  They were just doing whatever on offense and playing no defense.  They get benched, and all of a sudden they're playing smart and making plays. 

Those two were underperforming all year, they sure didn't look like lottery picks most games.  This is the NBA you have to bring your A game every night, and nothing is given to you, you have to earn it.

So I agree with Scott, and you can tell by how they played it worked.  I worked for Clarkson didn't it?

[quote name="WillzWay26"]Ska we all knew that when Shaq left[/quote]Was expecting that response exactly zero times. Impressed. *repped*

No impress, no make laugh.

No rep.

Those are the rules. I didn't make them. I mean, I did, but... :\ *shrugs*

*repped*

Yea, I'm gana give byron credit for light the fire under the young guys, particularly Russell. Dude seems to feel entitled, so its good to see him play with a some aggression. Hopefully after seeing he can get to the rim at the NBA level, it changes his entire approach to the game. 

Still, byron loses credit for not being the one who let them play in the 4th. One step forward, two steps back...all the way back to TWC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom