|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bright side... Timofey Mozgov as a roll man in the P&R

16.8% of his offense
1.22 Points Per Possession
87.7 Percentile

Man the anger I have right now is ridiculous.

******* MOZGOV was the key part of our FA plans. First ******* deal to be made was ******* Timofey Mozgoz?!!!?!

Our FO is completely incompetent man this is inexcusable.

This was a **** deal there is no positive spin from him being the priority at 1201, to the parameters of the deal, to him having knee issues.

It is a bad signing. What is a broken down, slow, Moz gonna do for this team? Then they gave him 4 years. :lol:

What is going on with Mitch? This man is smarter than this.

Health is always 50/50 but just last year he was making a impact in the finals. I don't expect him to be a all star but if he comes in and guards the middle that's all I ask for.

His free agency deals have always been questionable.

No denying this.
They have been pretty smart the last couple years to preserve cap to make a run this year.  Just no one expected the run would be Mozgawd and Evan Turner.  At least we didn't give up two first rounders for him like the cavs.

Jim Buss made this choice no way in hell Mitch would do this to us especially when horford is still there along with biyambo

Bright side... Timofey Mozgov as a roll man in the P&R

16.8% of his offense
1.22 Points Per Possession
87.7 Percentile
I do not like the Mozgov-Randle pairing in the half court. Spacing is going to be cramped to the point that P&Rs might be tough to pull off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom