LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD, THANKS!

Steph out tonight 
mean.gif

Yuck at that 1st quarter.

Offense just has no rhythm when Steph is out

That concussion couldn't have been that mild.

I figured he would have sat out the Memphis game to play it safe and get ready for tonight.

Last edited:
Can't believe it's been 5 years since we drafted AR. Scary how much time flies.

:x I absolutely hate the way this team is playing. How Bazemore gonna be out of bounds? :|

Last edited:

bring seth curry to the team ..
I don't think he'd make a difference. 
nope, it wouldn't. they're not even letting Nedovic play, what good is an undrafted free agent gonna do?

Bench needs to do something, Speights ain't doing anything, Green ain't doing anything, Bazemore can't even bring the ball down the court without any problems. Our bench is being exposed now that they inserted Barnes back in to the starting line up.

^ Nothing yet. Probably won't hear anything until noon time. I get, we can insert Barnes to start and take Iggy's spot...but the bench is not good at all. Nedovic is too raw, Speights's shot selection is garbage, Bazemore seems to be overthinking on the court, and O'Neal, Douglas, and Kuzmic aren't really scorers. Myers needs to start up the phones because I don't think Bazemore will be here any longer.

Tonight is going to be rough.

Hopefully Steph will play tonight otherwise we won't have a chance.

I hope Andre gets some relatively good news today.

I was super close to pulling the trigger on tickets for tonight's game yesterday but Iguodala's injury made it certain that I am probably not getting my money's worth. Even if Curry plays our bench is so bad right now it might not make a difference the way Portland is playing.

Back
Top Bottom